Author Topic: Anima [Inactive since 29/10/2012]  (Read 46444 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Anima
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2011, 04:33:32 am »
  Hinda peered around the tree trunk in time to see the girl leap down from the tree. How had she not noticed someone in the tree? The guy was taunting her, but the two of them hadn't realised she was there yet. Which meant she had the possibility of making a run for it. But she had to make sure they were intent on each other so she wouldn't be spotted as she fled.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2011, 05:23:09 am »
The light reflecting Raven's eyes flickered, and her lips twitched to a amused smile underneath her hood, though it soon vanished.
"I do not fear you," Raven replied smoothly. She studied him and his stance, listening to the tone in his voice. He was testing her, prepared to either fight or run depending on her action.
"You may relax, I don't plan on fighting you, unless provoked," she continued. "I do not like to fight unless I have to, and as long as you don't wish to harm me, than we won't have any problems here. Why I was hiding in the tree matters little now." She seemed about to say more when her gaze suddenly turned away from the boy, looking slightly behind her. Raven finally noticed another presence in the area.
"Show yourself, please," she called out to the direction she believed the person to be at.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:43:46 am by Raven »
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2011, 06:00:54 am »
She was silent for several moments, before speaking once more.  He straightened out of his readiness, miffed she'd figured his intentions out so fast, but pleased that he was correct in not having to fight. 
    In the moments it took him to accept her words as truth, she turned and accused another tree of having someone behind it.  He stilled and listened and could hear faint breathing, supporting the girl's accusation.  He frowned.  What was up with everyone hiding in trees today?  Was he surrounded by birds? he shook his head at the thought.
   "Yes, do come out." he crossed his arms and continued, "It's getting boring just the two of us."
...In my pants.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2011, 06:14:31 am »
  Hinda jumped as she realised that the two new she was there. She sat behind the tree for a moment, her back pressed against the wood as she calmed herself. After a few quick deep breathes, she stepped slowly and nervously from behind the tree. She kept her eyes to the ground, nervous, and just a touch scared.

Maryritai

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2011, 06:43:55 am »
Name: Hikoi Izuyoi (Hikoi is Maori for Journey!)

Their anima: Hikoi's Anima is The Otter. She can grow whiskers on her face and Claws on both hands. She also has a Otter Tail, Which acts a rudder, making the Otter move much faster in water.

How they got their anima: Secret (Until I can think of it)

Physical description: (Ugh, Stupid Computer fucked it up, Not Bothered Putting it in)

Personality: (Again, The Computer Fucked it up, So not Bothered right now. Grr...)

Anima Mark: (Upload Later) There is a Curved Line at the Top, Representing A Whisker. There is a Cresent Shape below the Whisker, Representing the Tail. And A Slightly Curved Straight-line Presenting the Claw.

Other: N/A

(This is How much I got so far!. *Bangs Head against Desk* Can't-think-of-a-animal!)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 07:01:01 am »
((Alright, accepted! Though please put in physical description and personality later when you can ^^ Also, where's the anima mark placed on your character?))

Raven rather gave a displeased look at seeing someone else here, though her hood covered the expression.
How many people are traveling through the woods these days? She thought irritably.
Sighing inwardly, she closed her eyes, the depths of the hood completely a dark void. At least these two weren't causing any kind of trouble. She stayed silent a moment more, thinking what she should do next.
Well, might as well remove this hood.
Raising her hands slowly, her black cloak drew back behind her, showing her full form as her hands came near her hood. Her fingers brushed back the hood, and her hair flowed out from beneath it, gleaming purple in the morning light. Her skin shown a bit pale, and bringing her hands back to her sides, she re-opened her eyes, looking between the boy and girl.
"What are you both doing in the woods? Heading somewhere?" She asked rather casually, her facial features still appearing expresionless. No thought past through her face, she didn't allow anything to show what she may be thinking or feeling. The only thing that was apparent was the determination that seemed to show inside her eyes, revealing a fighting spirit that would not give up or back down in any situation.
The Hobbit

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 07:14:03 am »
((Editing Ryker's personality. >.>))

A girl timidly stepped around the tree, her eyes cast flickering around nervously.  The other girl was silent, then pulled her hood back rather suddenly, the sun casting a purple glow over her hair.  Her face seemed emotionless, like a porcelain mask hooked onto her head by invisible strings allowing the only emotion to come through her eyes.  He smirked at her--some form of aggressive expression that was meant to tease and be friendly at the same time--before he answered her question.
    "This forest happened to cross my path.  You?" He asked both girls, gentling his smile.
...In my pants.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2011, 07:28:50 am »
  Hinda looked between the two, her voice low as she spoke up.
  "I... I was travelling, and was reating under that tree..."
  She wouldn't dare tell them what she was, the amount of cruel reactions she had gotten from those who learnt what she was had made her reserved in revealing that kind of information, even standing up for a anima had gotten her in trouble before.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:34:29 am by *Kyugima* »

Maryritai

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011, 07:31:28 am »
(It is located on her neck)

A Young Girl hid in the shadows, watching the three people converse. She gave a small, evil smirk, breaking the usually expressionless line on her Mocha Complexion Face. Her Eyes Glowed Slightly, as The Navy Blue Eyes changed into a Dangerous Purple. Her Dark Blue Tunic and Hood covered most of her body and her head. A Black Bandana covered her mouth.

Her Eyes only showed, looking like taunting eyes from Hell. She was quiet and silent, wondering if they knew she was around. She had not made a move, wondering if they would that sensitive.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011, 07:50:01 am »
((Woah DA, your character sounds very simular to mine o_o. Also, the eyes to your character change? Is there a reason for that, like how do they change?))

Rather ignoring the look upon the boys face, Raven replied to the question, "I've been traversing here for awhile now. I could tell you for how long but I have lost count." She didn't say anymore, not wishing to reveal to much about herself. Though both of these strangers showed no signs of aggression, espiecally the more timid looking girl, she couldn't risk it. She'll have to play it safe, take on step at a time, like she always did. This was the longest she had been around company for awhile.
She was planning on excusing herself and head off on her own again when a chill went down her spine, telling her someone was watching. Her gaze cast upward to the source, eyes narrowing as she concentrated at the area. She stayed like the for a moment, her head tilting slightly to the right, until at last she spoke.
"Whose there?"

((I felt it was neccessary to mention this since its what it was starting to sound like in the rp, but Raven can't literally 'sense' someone xD, its like a feeling really, like I've stated here its the feeling of being watched, or feeling like someone was close, like how some of us sometimes feel when someone is near. She usually senses it faster than others because she is always aware of her surroundings, always vigilent and attentive. She'll listen for sounds or keep her eyes peeled out for things out of the ordinary. I think I'll add this to her personality haha.
Oh, and I remembered another rule to add in. No copycatting! xD Not that I'm accusing DA for copy cat, thats just what made me think of the rule. You never know who would try to come and copy you >. > Though I must ask, DA, how does your char fully look?))
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:59:26 am by Raven »
The Hobbit