Author Topic: Im done.  (Read 8496 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Im done.
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:15:11 pm »
Im done.
Im through with the spamming.
I...I just,want it to go away.
THE 'MATE SEARCHES' INGAME.
Are driving me crazy.
Its annoying,and spams the chat.
Plus children might ask their parents, "Whats mating?"
Its wrong.
Its wrong wrong wrong.
"God people,go on the forums!" I shout.
But you dont listen.
You go all hullabaloo and say, "Nuh uh forums r stupid."
It takes patience and time.
And searching.
You spam every single chat thats public.
"I'm looking for a mate" "Im looking for a mate"
GOD.
Im through.
But I have an idea.
Why dont we have a filter chat that blocks the word 'mate'?
The type that blocks all the bad words?
The mods dont do anything.
They just sit there.
Im through with it.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Im done.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 08:22:23 pm »
I understand where you're coming from. The FH community can have it's inappropriateness sometimes. The best thing to do would be to screenshot them and report them if they are bothering you. ;3
I do see the mods doing their duty. A lot. They're doing their best to make the community better. ;)

slycan

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:37:07 pm »
Kid..
Might as well call your telephone company and tell them so cut off your internet - because it this aint gunna change no matter what site or game you're on.

Now how about instead of whining and crying over stupidity, take a screenshot and report them.

The only thing more pointless than trolls, spammers, beggers, etc - are people like you that make threads like these instead of just clicking block/reporting.

Try contributing that way to help make the community better instead of crying how about it, or just leave.
We don't need anymore threads like these.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:39:38 pm by Slycan »

Wudiin

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 09:40:17 pm »
Just as I would have said it Sly :3. and by the way, this isint wolfquest. A filter probably be put in place, FH has freedom, some use it others abuse it. Do something about the abusers :)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 09:44:18 pm »
Sly took the words right out of my mouth. And if you want a filter, try Wolfquest. They filter out everything in the human dictionary.

Steele-Lion

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 10:11:55 pm »
The block buttons is there for a reason y'know. ^^

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 11:06:17 pm »
Yes, spam and all of that isn't fun, at all. (The way you typed I'd partially consider spam. Would it have killed you to type it out in paragraph form or otherwise not type a few words every other sentence and space it down? It wasn't needed, thank you.)

But, Slycan put it very well.

Also, remember this is the Internet, these kind of things will be everywhere. Sure, should we sit here and just accept it? No. Is it annoying? Yes.

But a filter, the kind meant for curse words (I see a filter for curse words in FH as a big no, in my opinion. Although maybe a minor one wouldn't hurt considering I've seen some fairly bad language :/) just to block the word mate is not the answer. The answer is find the user, and block them on your in game block list. Or just filter the chats you want to listen to or not.

Due to a (sadly) lack of dimensions (We will not discuss this here, folks, not the place), you can't just skip to a different dimension and avoid the spam. Go to another map (I know, so horrible. I understand if you don't want to, but we've really not much of another choice, that or log out and take a nice walk, that works too.)

I'm sorry if you thought your post would have created some sort of.. big change in things here, but posts like these and complaints happen a lot, and we, and the staff, do what we all can to just deal with it. ;/

I don't know how the in game moderation works, but from what I hear it isn't the best so far? Either way, I'd just leave the staff to do their job, or if it is such a trouble, contact a forum administrator about it.

~ Kah
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

TealSkeletore

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:57 pm »
No. Nonononono. No filter. Have you seen what happened to Wolf Quest? No.

Wudiin

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:45 am »
LOL Teal. But yeah. Let us keep the ability to speak like compitant(spellfail) human beings please.

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 12:54:39 am »
Wolf Quest's Filter makes me want to shove puppys down babys throats <,<
Children should not be on the internet. As well as, If the parent was SMART, they would not let there child on the internet as well as just tell them a mate is a strong relationship you have with someone. HERP A DERP PLZ!

If you dont know, In chat u can click there name and click block. People these days are to lazy to click anymore. But Oh well, If your done, your done. Im sure not gonna stop you. C:
Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.