Author Topic: Dreams about FH  (Read 13545 times)

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams about FH
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 05:45:13 pm »
I have dreams about fh all the time. Most of my characters and alternate rps and the origonal rps. My friends draws them out and i place them into one of my stories. Best kind of dreams ever!

Offline kattasmith

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 09:09:05 am »
I havent dreamed about Feralheart yet but it would be cool.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 12:41:28 am »
My dreams about FH to make it more fun is, make the map bigger, put animals to hunt, allow the characters to have items (like in IW), and also allow people to put the portals to their places anywhere on the map. That would be a few things that would make FH better. Other than that, I find it to be a rather decent game. :)

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 03:53:18 am »
Op. I had a dream about a new download to create a Bear in FH. Everyone wanted to have one but only cool people could download all the stuff for it...I was depressed because The Game Makers deemed me uncool and I was unable to be a FH Bear... :( The End
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 09:19:50 pm »
I had a dream about FH last week that I was a wolf, went to the plains, and pushed a random troller out of a tree... Then woke up .n. I think that was the only dream I had that had to do with Feralheart.

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 04:48:55 am »
I have had so many dreams about Feral Heart, but probably one of my favorites was when I was being my wolf Comet and she was with her pack and they were going on some trip or something along those lines. Anyway, my friend Toxin showed up and he was...being himself--goofing off and making me laugh my head off xD We were almost where we were supposed to go and I woke up. That was disappointing xD
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)

Offline Faolanpaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ? I'll be seeing you soon, Ringtail. ?
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 09:43:49 am »
Back when I had never been to Stone Bridge, and was new to FH, I had a dream that I was visiting it with my friend from FH. Except it was glass-like, and in space and we were dodging strange glowing stones and jumping off of the sections of the bridge that were rising. We never made it to the other side. XD

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 02:08:53 pm »
I had a dream once that I became queen of FeralHeart and I would slave everyone to through eggs at the people I hate (more towards teachers xD). And we were humans but had the kitty/puppy looks, kinda like avatar, and yes; we were in the game xDD. So funny, and then my dream suddenly turned to a slender man dream where me and Slendie were besties and at the end of the dream we sat down and had a beer xD. Btw, the slender dream was best best dream EVER.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 02:11:23 pm by ace13 »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 02:09:48 pm »
I've started to have dreams about FH. I think it's a sign I'm playing it too much xD. I remember in one of them it was a bit like the Christmas party thing we had, and I distinctly remember Lord Suragaha being in it. (Sorry, Sura XD). The place looked quite dark, but there was snow and ice and random glowing lights...and cravasses. If you we're careful, you'd fall into one and die. :/
It happened a while ago so I don't remember that much.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 02:14:06 pm »
I've started to have dreams about FH. I think it's a sign I'm playing it too much xD. I remember in one of them it was a bit like the Christmas party thing we had, and I distinctly remember Lord Suragaha being in it. (Sorry, Sura XD). The place looked quite dark, but there was snow and ice and random glowing lights...and cravasses. If you we're careful, you'd fall into one and die. :/
It happened a while ago so I don't remember that much.

Poor Suraga xD. I wonder if she fell down? O: