Author Topic: Silhouette's Public Maps [Over 30 different maps. Last updated 10/28/13]  (Read 8850 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Silhouette's Public Maps [Over 30 different maps. Last updated 8/1/13]
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 04:52:39 pm »
SMALL UPDATE 10/28/13: I'm still on hiatus for making new maps but I am trying to find both time and trying to get a new tablet. Its difficult for me to make maps on my laptop as I have neither a mouse or tablet to draw with right now, and I mainly, I need to be on my main computer to have all my object files/stuff I've built unless I want to rebuild /everything/ and I don't want to do that. SO. Yeah, still on hiatus but everyone is still free to download these as you wish, and use them. I'll post another update here when I have something new, in the meantime, early Happy Halloween!

Offline Denio

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Samili
    • RedsMemories
    • View Profile
Re: Silhouette's Public Maps [Over 30 different maps. Last updated 10/28/13]
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 08:50:10 pm »
Your maps are amazing! They have great detail, but not too laggy.  They are great for roleplay ideas.

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 10:38:39 pm »
Your maps are amazing! They have great detail, but not too laggy.  They are great for roleplay ideas.

Thank you Denio ^_^ And yup, that's what they're here for.

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2013, 02:23:39 am »
I love your maps! They are absolutely beautiful!

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2013, 01:41:36 am »
Thanks AlbinoGhost ^_^

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2013, 04:04:44 am »
Love your maps, Silhouette. The detail and how the maps are layered out is great. I really like the sewer and hotel room scenes. Keep up the wonderful map-making, eh? ~ ?   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 06:44:50 am »
Love your maps, Silhouette. The detail and how the maps are layered out is great. I really like the sewer and hotel room scenes. Keep up the wonderful map-making, eh? ~ ?   

Thanks FoxPhilosopher, unfortunately I've quit Feral-heart for the most part except to keep in touch with a few friends so I will not be producing any new maps at this time. /However/ with that said, there are a large number of older maps I have kept solely for the use of my friends. My formerly private maps, that is. I'm considering releasing those since nearly all of my really close friends migrated over to Last Moon with me. They won't get used just sitting there so I figured I could afford to let them go, especially with as much work as I put into them which in some cases was significantly greater than anything found here.

[Such as An Itty Bitty House. Contrary to the name, its a large fully furnished in-side of a house [kinda like inside the hotel] with two bathrooms, three bedrooms [one a kids] kitchen, sunroom, dining room, etc. I put together and retextured just about every object in it. Things like that, I don't want them to go to waste.]