Author Topic: Embarrasing Moments. In the middle of class.  (Read 18072 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: Embarrasing Moments. In the middle of class.
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2012, 11:51:51 pm »
X'D

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

nyxghostrider

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 01:35:14 am »
When my friend looked at me with a derp face and I just lost it. This happend on Friday XD We were watching a video in Language Arts and it was on pronouns and stuff and it was weird. So my friend turned to me and made a funny face so I began laughing to hard XD

StitchedUp

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 01:45:44 am »
When my friend looked at me with a derp face and I just lost it. This happend on Friday XD We were watching a video in Language Arts and it was on pronouns and stuff and it was weird. So my friend turned to me and made a funny face so I began laughing to hard XD
Ahh, was it a School House Rock? Those make me laugh, and they're weird... But they're very catchy

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2012, 02:40:09 am »
We watched a school house rock in social studied about the Preamble of the Constitution XD everyone was singing it except me and a friend and we just stared at each other the entire time looking oh-so-constipated XD it was hilarious because we didn't notice the song ended and everyone was looking at us like... wtf...

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2012, 11:20:10 pm »
...One embarrassing thing happened to me last Friday, before Thanksgiving Break... now, this is before I ended up in the hospital, but I had been starting to get sick since last Thursday. Anyway...
That day, I went to school, and I felt like, pure crap. My stomach hurt, and I was nauseous. Then second period came. I got sick. In the middle of class... it was humiliating.. everyone started picking on me afterwards... -_-
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2012, 01:16:50 am »
:( I am sorry iMello. Want me to kick their Burt's to next week?

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2012, 01:17:10 am »
Butts*

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2012, 01:51:57 am »
I've been in lots' o' situations. Lol.

A year or two ago, during Science was that I sneezed during Science class where we were experimenting with bugs and lollipops. (Don't ask why. xD) So, as I sneezed, my head went down with the sneeze and just slammed into the lollipops in my station with my friend. When I picked my head up, lollipops were stuck to me face all around. Everyone started screaming with laughter. I mean, my teacher took a picture of me with the lollipops sticking there. TT^TT

Another was in Math Class where I started falling asleep, and then I guess the person next to me was trying to wake me up by shaking me, and then I collapsed onto the ground. At least that woke me up. >.> Everyone started laughing, except the teacher who didn't seem to find it funny at all.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline pipperthenipper

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SO. MANY. STAFF. CHANGES. SINCE. I. WAS. GONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2012, 03:10:20 am »
I've been in lots' o' situations. Lol.

A year or two ago, during Science was that I sneezed during Science class where we were experimenting with bugs and lollipops. (Don't ask why. xD) So, as I sneezed, my head went down with the sneeze and just slammed into the lollipops in my station with my friend. When I picked my head up, lollipops were stuck to me face all around. Everyone started screaming with laughter. I mean, my teacher took a picture of me with the lollipops sticking there. TT^TT

Another was in Math Class where I started falling asleep, and then I guess the person next to me was trying to wake me up by shaking me, and then I collapsed onto the ground. At least that woke me up. >.> Everyone started laughing, except the teacher who didn't seem to find it funny at all.

The first one was funny. The second one happened to some person in first grade. Everyone was just staring at him then he woke up...
Fire blazes within all of us,
Elegant and mesmerizing,
Yet destructive and menacing                                        
You must choose your way to see the fire within someone
You must look deep and look at the good or bad

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2012, 03:36:09 am »
I fell asleep in Science class (if you had my teacher you would know why) and I got a B for falling asleep -.-