Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 104632 times)

Offline Levair7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2013, 02:26:02 am »
It sadden's me to see that people today always want to impersonate another living being. Why can't they just leave Super alone? They need to lay off of her and stop impersonating. Impersonating is not funny, cool, nor does it get you good reputation. I wish I could talk to the REAL Super. I would tell her I never believed the impersonator's were you. I can tell, even if it is by typing, I can tell that it's someone else behind that computer screen. Why can't anyone just be WHO they are and ACCEPT for what they were born as? I will always be who I am and never question the one above about why I am who I am. 

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2013, 03:15:45 am »
Wow cool you can post screenshots of convos you have with people. Everyone be careful if you don't want something to do with Raz he's going to post screenshots of your conversation screaming 'NOT REAL.'

Lmfao.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2013, 03:36:45 am »
How has this not been locked/deleted yet? It's just full of arguing... ugh. If you look at the Leaving board, someone left just because of this drama. I'm still not picking sides, or putting my opinion out there (because obviously someone will just point out whats wrong with every word I say).

Just trying to steer clear of drama here. If this keeps going on, I'll probably leave the forums for a bit. I am a person who tries not to get in the middle of things... like this.

Offline Arystina

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2013, 03:41:38 am »
Razmirz, I honestly expected better of a site admin. This issue regarding impersonation of a specific FH user should have been handled more professionally and kept between staff members and the user accounts in question and NOT posted for all to see. Doing such has only caused the situation to escalate and has made people upset. It has also made you come across as being unprofessional and even a bit childish.

It would be in everyone's best interest if this thread was locked before things get any more out of hand than they already are.

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2013, 04:25:02 am »
How do we know the screens aren't fake? Everybody can make a fake "screenshot" of any conversation on any website. Page source code is easy to edit, you know. Even links to public conversations are not perfect proof, but screenshots of unknown origin just cannot be taken seriously.

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2013, 06:02:33 am »
For God sakes listen to your community I have seen at least 10 people request this be locked and trashed. If it wasn't obvious enough this thread is now causing unneeded drama and its starting fights.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2013, 09:42:09 am »
For those who love to argue.

At no point have I asked you to believe me.

I don't do things in halves I'll be here for about the next 2 months on this one.

And the only arguments are from people who choose to create them.

Have fun

Raz
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2013, 10:56:26 am »
Razmirz, I honestly expected better of a site admin. This issue regarding impersonation of a specific FH user should have been handled more professionally and kept between staff members and the user accounts in question and NOT posted for all to see. Doing such has only caused the situation to escalate and has made people upset. It has also made you come across as being unprofessional and even a bit childish.

It would be in everyone's best interest if this thread was locked before things get any more out of hand than they already are.

Even though this may be true about being an upsetting topic, I don't agree with it making somebody worse as a staff member. It's better this news is told now before it becomes even worse with the community. Sometimes people are so jealous that hey want to be the other person and it just becomes a "little" too much. As for the staff member part, it isn't about being the best or worse, it's about how you take the problem and Raz isn't perfect as a person, so he may make wrong decisions but that's his choice. I can understand what you mean but we can't just hide it and make it worse because then it will all be worse.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2013, 11:53:37 am »
I agree with Silver, no one is 100% perfect, so don't expect them to be. We have to acknowledge that we all make mistakes.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2013, 12:29:15 pm »
Im sort of trying to stay out of this, the drama is getting a bit too much, cant we all settle down a bit and think things over? Razz is only trying to help and inform us, did he ever say that we had to beleive every word he put up on this screen made by thousands of pixels? Its internet, not a new WW3 or something.

Calm down a bit people.