Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 104728 times)

Offline wolveseatpie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Na na na na
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2013, 12:40:51 pm »
I'm staying out of this for a bajillion reasons. And here they are:
1.I don't know who Superfeesh is.
2.I don't feel like arguing.
3.I don't even see any valid points in arguing on here.
4.It'll probably just cause me to leave the site.
5.It caused my best buddie Shiney to leave.
6.The arguing is ridiculous.
7.All the arguing does is make you look childish.
    And...
8.This ain't none of my business to even get into.
The future is bullet proof the aftermath is secondary its time to do it now and do it loud!

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2013, 06:15:28 pm »
You guys Superfeesh isn't even apart of /your/ community. Why does this involve Feral Heart? It doesn't. So butt out, Raz. Please.

Dear god.

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2013, 07:00:21 pm »
Probably going to be my last post in this cesspool of a thread.

Definitely agreeing with Marona right about now.. If Super is fake, it's AK's problem, not FH's. This has literally nothing to do with you guys.

You say Super "spread around rumors about FH" when people say this has nothing to do with you, so basically you're doing this in spite of her, is what you said. You haven't yet provided a reason for doing this. When I asked for proof of her spreading around FH rumors, you just said "look around, you'll find something" instead of actually providing some evidence. Maybe, are you just lying?

And, Raz, you're doing exactly what you accuse Super of doing, which is ignoring all of your problems (which apparently makes her fake for not wanting to deal with someone like you).

As soon as people start to question you or call you out on your bullshit, you just run and hide instead of answering them. You have some kind of excuse like "I didn't ask you to believe me" or things like that, which are usually completely irrelevant to the original question that was asked.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:18:44 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2013, 07:34:04 pm »
^ Agreeing with above. But rawr, people have been telling each other to calm down for about 13 pages now. Maybe we should just stop posting.

EnderStar

« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2013, 08:06:12 pm »
I think I finally figured out what is going on here. Okay, there's this game called Arokai or however it's spelt and the person who made it is called superfeesh. But other's had made an account acting and pretending to be her on that game and are spreading rumors about Feral Heart.

But good Lord people why are you being so harsh about locking and leaving it alone. I agree that we should stay out of it but you need to be all mean and acting like it's a holocaust about it.

This thread has made members leave the forum and I'm not understanding why. If you don't want the drama then freakin' ignore it. I just found out about this and just started to understand this and I feel the same about it as ever. If I see a fake Super spreading rumors about Feral Heart, I'll tell. But if there isn't any at the moment, I'll move on with my life.

This should be locked, to just get away from further conflict. But Raz can update what he had heard of and the people who aren't going to blow up can read it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:08:36 pm by CaptainSkyler »

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2013, 08:22:03 pm »
By the way, Skyler, in no way has AroKai spread rumors about FH. o.o

EnderStar

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2013, 09:06:43 pm »
I didn't say that anything about Arokai spreading rumors. I said a fake superfeesh was. I said that the real superfeesh is the creator of the game Arokai. Or so I heard.

Hiccupby

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2013, 09:23:27 pm »
For those who love to argue.

At no point have I asked you to believe me.

I don't do things in halves I'll be here for about the next 2 months on this one.

And the only arguments are from people who choose to create them.

Have fun

Raz
I'm sorry I'm saying something again but oh my God really?

The point

Your head.

At this point people are telling you time and time again this thread is unecessary, that you're behaving in an extremely unprofessional manner by putting it in public view, and that this should be treated like any other call out thread and deleted. You can't even defend why this thread is here anymore as indicated by your most recent statement. So just remove it. It's an eyesore in the news section.

No one can exactly do anything about this thread because you as the site admin can ignore your own rules and keep it up as long as you like-so of course they argue and they question; because it's all they can do to be heard and show that what you are doing is wrong. People have said time and time again this is stressful, causing drama, and uncalled for. You clearly care more about your own ego than the well-being of your community at this point. Or else you'd not insist on perpetuating this witch hunt for 2 more freaking months and just delete it.

The only thing at this point fueling this post's existence is your pride as indicated by your weak-ass responses when people bring up good points. I don't care if you pay for this server you're still answerable to this community when you behave like this. Put this wretched thread out of its misery.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2013, 09:39:46 pm »
Guys seriously, arguing like this is making you look like little kids. Stop the hate comments because we get the point.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2013, 09:41:07 pm »
Guys seriously, your acting like little kids. Stop the hate comments because we get the point.

Agreed. Raz gets the point, guys. No need to keep on telling him off.