Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum Games / Re: Count to 50 before a Member of the Season posts!
« Last post by Ironic on Today at 04:44:19 am »
In-Game Roleplay & Group Advertisement / Re: Renegade Row
« Last post by jesija on Today at 04:41:29 am »
-What is your character's name?: Dylas

-What species are they?: Wolfbull (wolf and pitbull) mix

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: Dark, copper red fur with off-white markings down his back and lime green eyes. He has a tall, stocky stature.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Fighter
-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 5 (I just rejoined FH and have yet to find a group to be a part of </3 )

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: The group fits all that I like in an FH group, it seems really chill and gives roleplayers creative freedom!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): i love spaghetti!!!!!!
This is great help Lynx! Thank you for this!
Game Suggestions & Ideas / Re: FH Idea List
« Last post by toonanimals317 on Today at 03:54:26 am »
Not sure if this was mentioned...

>>More Group Options<<
As you may know, head owners of the groups are allowed to only add/remove/kick users from groups. Perhaps give us the option to do more, such as: ranking system, probably color name tags on the member list (not on the actual person name tag), give more people to accept members if the owner isn't on. I know head owners will die for this c;

Omg YES please. This is so necessary. Admins of groups should be able to add and remove members when necessary. I know a lot of groups have a recruiter account that the staff members share, but it still can be annoying to have to log into that account just to add new people if you're already hanging out on a character in the group. Also would be cool to just have aesthetic roles in the group, especially if names had different colors! How fun! (Might remove the need for 'in game tags' that a lot of groups including ones I run/help run have LOL)

Loving the ideas, guys~
It might be within the realm of possibilities that a select few of these things are happening...ya never know... but I would love to see some of these ideas implemented!

This is so exciting to hear, Ame! You've been dropping so many hints for us, I can't wait! Thank you!!
« Last post by LadySigyn on Today at 03:12:09 am »
« Last post by Ironic on Today at 02:50:57 am »
« Last post by LadySigyn on Today at 02:49:42 am »
Forum Games / Re: What song are you listening to?
« Last post by LadySigyn on Today at 02:33:53 am »
Summit - Skrillex ft. Ellie Goulding
« Last post by Ironic on Today at 02:33:23 am »
Oh, challenge accepted >:D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10