Author Topic: Cross-Gender Rpers?  (Read 34867 times)

Offline MoonFlower101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Do not fear, Moony is here! *Warning: Pic changes*
    • View Profile
Re: Cross-Gender Rpers?
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2013, 03:04:40 am »
Haha XD Love your word. And exactly. Why make a big deal about something that isn't even real, and is just a game? Like I said before, let them be. It would make some things (If just a small portion) of FH better. The MODs/Admins worked hard for this game, why ruin it over pitiful fits like who they want to be?
In Game: MoonFlower101

*Everyone dies;
                           Not Everyone Lives*

EnderStar

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2013, 03:39:22 am »
Not my word. From Charlie the Unicorn. :D SHUN THE NOBELIEVERS!

But yeah, what you say is true. Why make a big deal over something so small? It's like having a funeral after dropping a potatoe chip crumb. Dramatic. xD

My signature is seriously making my dizzy... LOL.

Offline i_like_cats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Crazy Cat Person
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 04:09:28 am »
I also do this myself. Not because I would rather be male. It's just because rping as a female for a long time bores me to death. I often switch from gender to gender, animal to object, object to ghost, whatever looks fun (anything really). It just makes rp more interesting as well as the game itself.

Although then again, there are many people who play Feral Heart. Thus meaning there are many religions thats others practice. Some religions go against gay/lesbian people. So you should not disgrace their religion. Just simply ignore/block them if possible. Or tell the ones arguing to at least be quiet and have fun.

Thats my opinion.

My kitty, Kimshi.

Offline MoonFlower101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2013, 02:18:28 pm »
I dont see how the religion would fit in... Though that isnt as big a problem as this,  you are correct we still need to be aware. But those kind of religious people need to know that gays and lesbians are out there, and that they dont have to rp or talk to them. But I dont see why an rp (something unreal and on a cp) would make a big deal of this.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:20:05 pm by MoonFlower »

*Everyone dies;
                           Not Everyone Lives*

Koolwolfe

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2013, 03:07:32 pm »
Ok, I agree fully because I have a male wolf called Yoru. Not a lion or any type of cat but yes lots of Male wolves if you don't like it hears what I say "Haters been Haten." I will say it gain if needed Because I fully agree to this.

Yes, someone has called me a gay recently on the game (before it crashed) because I had 5 male characters, They also kept cussing at me such as "Your such a gay you -censored-" Yes that was just exactly what he said, my reply was I clicked on the Head bang button and I typed in "Haters be Haten." and I made my character dance and sing that 5 seconds later they were gone XD other people before he poofed joined me at the time they joined me my eyes were like this 0.0. -HowlingMoon's

EnderStar

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2013, 03:44:39 pm »
Howling Moon...

Awww yiiiissss.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 04:48:26 pm »
XD lol or they say "How are you going to respond to that?" My reply is "I...I...I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth." The person the next 5 seconds put on the shocked emotion and I was laughing my but off.

Offline MoonFlower101

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 05:04:03 pm »
Lol XD

*Everyone dies;
                           Not Everyone Lives*

Koolwolfe

« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 05:22:01 pm »
Yeah lol. I find no problem in doing this because as I just said I have 5 male characters, if you want to do it go for it that's all I'm saying for people who might want to try it just ignore everyone's thoughts on it.
Sincerely,
 Koolwolfe

EnderStar

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 05:24:11 pm »
XD lol or they say "How are you going to respond to that?" My reply is "I...I...I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth." The person the next 5 seconds put on the shocked emotion and I was laughing my but off.

Omg. Now I know what to say to bullies when they're like, "What ya gonna do 'bout it, punk?"

"I...I...I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!" :DD

Bully: ... *disconncects*

Hehehe... x3