Author Topic:  (Read 19664 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 08:24:07 am »
((Nimrod is accepted, feel free to hop in! And Duna, its perfectly fine :) ))

Kiana looked at the larger brute then watched as the small pup padded around and placed himself between the two canines. Smiling at the pup she lifted her head and smiled at the black canine. "Hey, I'm Kiana!" She barked her tail wagging. She had been on the island a few days now and somehow she hasn't seen any other canines. Her paws sunk slightly in the sand so she had the pull them out; lifting her head again as she looked at the two canines. The soft sounds of the sea rippling up the beach caused a calm look to express across her face.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 10:47:08 am »
(Picture)
Name: Balto
Breed: border collie mix
Sub-breed: unknown
Personality: very joking, friendly, likes to make bad situations minimal, flirtatious, females are his main priority, overconfident
Background: -eh-
Crush: Kai
Mate: nope, not yet!
Pups: well, whut d'ya think?
Other: He has a sister named Rocky.

(Picture)
Name: Rocky
Breed: border collie mix
Sub-breed: unknown
Personality: shy, nice, friendly, optimistic, underconfident
Background:
Crush:Jericho
Mate:none
Pups:none
Other:none

(am in the process of finding pics; when I find them, will update this post with clickys ^^)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 10:47:57 am »

Name: Catharine {Shh, weird name for a dog.}
Breed: Anatolian Shepherd
Sub-breed: Slightly mixed with a Siberian Husky.
Personality: A dog you can mostly describe as a tom-boy. She's very self-centered and lazy. Catie would prefer to hang around with the males and snooze around. She's very agile for an Anatolian and will always try to solve something with fangs rather than words.
Background: x
Crush: x
Mate: x
Pups: x
Other: Terrible towards pups. -Waves stick in the air.-

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 11:14:18 am »
"I'm Jericho." The brute replied with a grin, his tail wagging. "And I'm Ahaz!" The pup quickly interjected, hopping up. Jericho lowered an eyebrow at his little brother and smirked, quickly shifting his gaze back to the shepherd. "I didn't think there were any other dogs on this island!" He yipped, cocking his head.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 11:34:36 am »
((Balto, Rocky and Cathrine are accepted, feel free to hop in at anytime))

Kiana looked at the two and smiled as they introduced themselves, flicking her head she lowered onto her haunches "Nice to meet you guys!" She barked her tail continuing to wag. The shepherds ears then perked as she listened to what Jericho said, nodding her head in agreement. "Yeah, I've been here like four days and yous are the first canines I've actually seen. Maybe because I spend most of my time in the forest fighting those mutated things but, I heard other dogs earlier not to far away.." She muttered the smile still plastered on her face and her tail wagging.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 11:54:31 am »
Catie

Catharine sat down on her haunches, the water lapping at her paws. It was a soothing feeling, and she wanted to stay, but her stomach said otherwise. She pinned her ears against her scalp and heaved herself up, unmannered claws digging into the sand as she thundered off into the dense forest. She stopped not far from a rustling in the bushes, watching as a small monkey-like creature hopped out, dashing off into the safety of a small, thin tree. She pulled up her lips into a grin and started to push the small tree down with her fronts, the tree ripping off it's root as it fell down, squishing the small creature in the process. A joyous pant sounded from the young Anatolian as she quickly dragged it out under the broken branches of the tree. Her jaws clamped shut around it's small body as Catie bounded away towards the shore, where she heard other dogs came to chill. She had lived here on this island for 3 days, and it was going well. Leaping into the sandy clearing, she quickly nestled herself on the far edge of it, near the lapping water. Catie yawned and crunched down on her prey, lapping up the blood as it trickled down it's small body.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 12:22:18 pm »

Name: Tatum
Breed: Labrador Retriever
Sub-breed: Nope, he's a pure bred.
Personality: Tatum is an energetic dog and loves to be on the move, he often spends his time playing, running and jumping around. He can cause trouble and annoy others at times; but being told will cause him to stop. Although he is pretty 'puppy like' and calm he does have an aggressive streak to him, but will have a soft spot for females and pups. Very opinionated and can be sarcastic aswell.
Background: As a pup he was brought up on the island in the small village that is placed on slightly higher grounds. He was used to help the villagers go hunting and such, the nuclear bomb struck when he was burrowed in a cave; and with the large bang the rocks fell giving him a small gap to get out. Once being free from the cave he couldn't see his humans anywhere. Padding back to the village he realised bodys scattered everywhere and everyone was dead. So now he remains on the island and sometimes tells the story of what happened.
Crush: Hasn't met anyone yet.
Mate: Nope
Pups: None at the moment.
Other: Nothing other to add.

Tatum let out a sigh as he peered around the now empty village, his brow raised slightly as he watched few exotic birds gathering around the old fire wood. Smirking he crept out and lunged towards the birds barking, his golden tail swaying to and fro as he chuckled slightly as the feathered creatures flew away. The scent of salty sea water then wafted his way and he closed his eyes sniffing up, smiling again he opened his eyes and trotted towards the beach. He clambered through the forest knowing it would probably take a while. Watching as a tree fell in the distance he stopped for a moment, then shook his head slowly continuing on his way.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 12:27:41 pm »
Catie

Catharine raised her head at the sound of paws smashing twigs. She quickly whipped around, the remains of her prey sitting beside her flank. She had just started to bury it, but the sound of a panting dog quickly snatched her attention. She watched the dense forest with her dark eyes, shoulders tensed and flexed.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 01:17:05 pm »

Tatum turned to see a female dog not to far away, prey seeming to lay near her pawraising a brow slightly he stopped and stared at the unfamiliar canine for a moment, his tail whipping to and fro as he hadn't seen another canine in a while. His stance was dominant as he peered over the log, his head tilted slightly. The golden canine let out a huff and leapt onto the log, walking along it deciding to leave the canine in peace to eat her meal. Acting like a pup would he carefully walked along the log until he reached the end.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 01:26:26 pm »
Catie

The Anatolian stared at the male before carefully stalking after him, tail swaying back and forth, to and fro. She peered over a bush to see him trekking over a log. Without thinking, she proceeded to follow him over the log too, dark eyes narrowed.