Author Topic: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 23038 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ~[Calgary Mountain]~ Wolf RP. [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2013, 12:21:01 am »
     Asmodareth had been lurking through the river to get some of the stench off of him. When he crawled out his pelt was still covered in grit and he appeared darker. Asmodareth's eyes flashed with worry as Silver he alpha female sighted him and bounded off in the direction she came. Tilting his head Asmodareth wondered what spooked her. She acted as though she had seen a wolf from the rival pack.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2013, 12:37:05 am »
OOC: wont be able to post for however long... my perents are blocking this sight for some time... IDK y tho :(
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2013, 12:46:53 am »
((Nawww! D: But I hope you can post very soon...see you then, I suppose c:))

Falkor

Dipping her head, Falkor murmured something in agreement to the Alpha's words, before moving away when Ravena approached Enjolars. She shot a glance at Enosh and Azlon, before averting her gaze towards the apprentice. Seeing that she was alright, Falkor moved on, wishing she could stretch her legs outside of the den-site for a while. It's not worth it... Deciding that she might get caught near the border or cause more trouble, the gray wolf ignored the feeling and rested her haunches near an old tree, leaning against it as she peered over the other wolves, her eyes focused on Ravena and Enjolars.