Poll

What type of animal would you want added to the game?

Four-legged keronian (Keroro Gunso)
4 (1.3%)
Four-legged tadpole keronian (Keroro Gunso)
1 (0.3%)
Bunny
34 (10.8%)
Eagle
135 (42.9%)
Dragon
141 (44.8%)

Total Members Voted: 306

Author Topic: What type of animal would you want added to the game?  (Read 30072 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: What type of animal would you want added to the game?
« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2011, 06:58:54 pm »
You might not get what I mean there. Dragons are not an existing species on Earth so there is no confirmed appearence. Same with all mythical creatures. They only exist in our imaginations and everyone has a different interpretation of what a dragon, bigfoot or gryphon would look like. So I am definatly not wrong.

Everyone has a different interpretation of it, yes, but that is the beauty of it. Also, all dragons, no matter who created them, look alike because it is a dragon. Every body knows the main features of a dragon.

eeveestan

« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2011, 07:12:15 pm »
I would like more dog characters put into the database, if that is alright. Cats as well.

Also, if we could add like weasels, ferrets, bunnies, and such, that would be excellent.

same

eeveestan

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2011, 07:15:48 pm »
You might not get what I mean there. Dragons are not an existing species on Earth so there is no confirmed appearence. Same with all mythical creatures. They only exist in our imaginations and everyone has a different interpretation of what a dragon, bigfoot or gryphon would look like. So I am definatly not wrong.
                                                                                                                                                                                         i seen a bigfoot befor they are freaky have you ever smelled skunk apes(or skunk caves) they stink :P

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2011, 09:45:32 pm »
i would love for a SUGAR GLIDER to implemented in here! they are tiny, and would not cause much lagg.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2011, 12:27:17 am »
I voted for Eagle. It would be fun to be able to fly in the game :3

Many people would love it if horses were added though.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline kiekowolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2011, 06:49:59 am »
I'm gonna have to say panda bear or like a bear but with Banda markings

Offline kyuubi1161

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Nom nom nom <3 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2011, 09:43:00 am »
Equines and Rodents. i think there should be servers, too. ones with and without certain species, and also ones that only have realistic colours, ones with un-realistic colours, etc. even though i love feral heart every roleplay i have tried to get into has either failed or is taking forever to build up more people. and i dont wanna join a pack so i think that more added to the game in the future would be a good idea. :)
im back!

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2011, 12:30:50 am »
VOTE EAGLE!! think about it. evil glinting eyes, high nest/perches, and i have an idea. if an eagle was in a lions or wolfs group the eagle would have an option to land on the lion or wolfs back, like a mounting idea.
If the person accepted. Lik ehave a window pop up if you have a lion/wolf saying "______ wants to land on your shoulder. Accept?" Then it would say Yes or No, and if yes, then the eagle would be with you.

Offline Pepperpuppy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TROLOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 06, 2011, 12:20:27 pm »
Platypus ::D

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 06, 2011, 12:29:26 pm »
HORSE! or a deer, elk? i would like to see horn options for them (like in endless forest). maybe different mane styles for a horse.