Author Topic: |Castle Canine| (Open&Accepting)  (Read 5949 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |Castle Canine| (Open&Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 09:38:42 pm »
(( @Duna- Nope, the only thing near to that would be a wolf crossed with a husky or something.
@Tariri- Accepted , you may star when ever you want. {But sadly, I can't see your picture {along with Izzies} )).

Tia

Tia let out many barks as she chased the retriever and the dalmatian down the stairs, skidding across the large door way and charging down the corridor. Her paws thudding the tiled ground as her head bobbed up and down. Watching as few of the dogs entered and exited rooms along with the humans, her tail wagging as they lunged out through the large open doors and onto the porch. Joyfully the black poodly flew down the stairs as the three canines continued chasing each other around; charging through a small streat that ran through certain parts of the garden. Then chasing eachother across the lucious green grass.

Miah

Miah let out a happy bark towards the humans who gathered at the 8th floor strairs, her tail wagging as she continued clambering down the many flights. Her brown optics locking on the other canines who seemed to be running around; chuckles escaping her maw as she soon reached the bottom floor, a sigh of relief escaping her mouth. The young Akita turned right and padded down the long corridor, her claws tapping against the floor. Soon she exited the building and remained on the porch peering around, smiling as the other canines ran around and had fun. Letting out yet another bark she trotted down the stairs and headed through the garden.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 11:00:05 pm »

Enoch

Triangular ears perked forward on his head, Enoch confidently strutted down the stone garden path, not minding the dirt that covered him from head to toe, matting his merle patterned coat into a light brown. A large bee fluttering by caught his easily distracted eye. Staring at it, a childish smirk crept across his face and he quickly bounded after it. Quiclky, though, it buzzed out of view, but still, the Koolie kept a playful lope, absent mindedly sprinting down the pathway once again. Not paying much attention to where he was going, he let out a yipe of surprise as he barreled into an Akita who had just entered the garden. Clenching his teeth, he flipped over the other dog and tumbled a bit in the grass before flopping to a clumsy halt on his chest. Plopping over, he scampered to his paws and shook his filthy pelt, sending a light cloud of dust floating upward around him. Lowering a brow with a smirk still on his face, he turned to face the Akita. "Whoops. Hi there!" He barked with a chuckle, his tail swaying energetically.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 06:13:33 am »

Miah

The Akitas claws tapped against the concrete ground as she headed down the path and towards the water for a swim. When all of a sudden a large thud hit her in the side and sent her toppling over onto her side, a yip escaping her maw as she leapt to her paws and turned her head to see a merle Koolie standing not to far away. Chuckling she shook the mud from her pelt as her tail continued to wag, her ears then teitching as she heard him speak. Miahs tail began to wag a little faster as she nodded her head, her tongue lolling out the side of her maw. Sliding it back in "Hey, I'm Miah!" She barked totally forgetting the accident that had just happened. The patched canines attention was stole as a group of three dogs ran past, letting out a bark as she watched them. Her attention snapping back onto the Koolie.
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 09:45:42 am »
Aoki is a white Saluki, I'll post a link to the picture next time.

Aoki darted across the fields, flopped over ears bobbing up and down as she sprinted forward to reach the large group of ducks that flew right overhead. "Come on, filthy avians!" The fae grumbled, keeping her snout pointed towards the sky to keep them in-view. The ducks made a sudden turn towards the garden, making the white Saluki skid across the dirt and dash to her right. "Come on, come on!" Her silky fur fluffed up and her long, luxurious ears flopping, Aoki extended her strides. Soon, she entered the garden. But to her surprise, she leaped over the two dogs that were chatting along and landed rather roughly on her side, losing the ducks. "Perfect!" Aoki snarled, clambering up onto her matted feet. "Well, I lost a good meal." Snorting, the female sat down and curved her tail around her back legs with a frown. "You just had to stay here, didn't you?"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 11:02:59 pm »

Name: Chance
Breed: Dalmatian
Sub-Breed: No he's a pure bred.
Personality: Chance is an energetic dog who loves to be oactive, and jumping around. But he does prefer to be alone meaning he doesn't have many friends which is pretty sad since he's a nice chap. Although he is a kind and caring dog he does have other sides to him; this being he's aggressive and will be the first to jump into a fight with another. Many describe Chances personality as a 'mixed-one' as he's also unpredictable.
History/how you're here: Well Chance had quite the bad past; it all started when he was a pup. Moving in with a man who gave him the name 'Killer'. He spent few yeard 'playing' with the pup as he thought, but he was actually training him to kill canines and humans. Everytime he didn't do it as his heart told him not to he was beat up, leaving him with many marks on his body; scars clearly visable. The patched male was only still a youngster when he was beaten and put in an alley way in a large pile of trash bags. Almost dead nd begging for his life the shelter found him and took him in; giving him the life he deserved and he's one of the more loved canines as his bad past causing him to have slight trauma of what happened. The owners of the castle/shelter decided 'Killer' didn't really fit the youngster and decided to give him the name 'Chance' which suited him more and was a good name to tell his back story of how he had another chance of life.  
Crush: None yet.
Mate: Not yet.
Pups: Sadly, none pups.
Theme song: 'Same Love' Macklmore.  'On My Way' Charlie Brown. 'No Regrets' Dappy.
Extra: He has some scars on his body from the beating he received as a pup, he does wear the collar in the picture that has a tag on saying 'Chance' what Alexis; the human who takes care of him most times. Gave the pup as a gift, and its stayed through out his life.

((I decided to make another male since Jims all alone, plus I loved the look of this canine when I seen the picture and suddenly thought of a backstory for him))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 11:16:57 pm »
((Huzzah! Dalmatians are awesome dogs. I had one growing up. She was... really stupid... And ate birds. A lot. XD
Also, Taylor, you accepting Coyote dog hybrids? They're another one of my recent obsessions along with Koolies. o3o))

Enoch

The Koolie tipped his head to the side, tongue hanging stupidly from the side of his maw. "I'm Enoch." He responded with an energetic yip, tail wagging in excitement. Before he was able to add anything more to the conversation, a Saluki came charging towards them. Eyes widened with surprise, he ducked his head, flattening his ears as the slim canine gracefully leaped over them, only to land with a thud on her side nearby. Spinning around, he stared blankly at the fae, ears erect on his skull. "Heh, smooth one, Seabiscuit." Enoch laughed jokingly, lowering an eyebrow as the stranger spoke up. "We can stand wherever we wanna stand. Not my fault you weren't watchin' where you were going." He blatantly stated, casually flopping down to his haunches to scratch an itch on his neck, more dirt flicking from his filthy pelt as his paw grazed against his skin until the itch was satisfied.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 12:37:06 am »

Eventually, Izzie arrived back at the garden. She saw the akita and Koolie standing and talking, and then the white saluki leap over them. She cocked her head. Was the dog chasing something? Izzie licked her nose and took a few paces forward. She looked around. Where were the contests? With a shake of her fluffy tail, she started trotting to where she thought she should go.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 01:42:03 am »
((Hope you don't mind I pop in))

Name: Juneau
Breed: Canaan Dog
Sub-Breed: N/A
Personality: Juneau is a stubborn dog who normally would want to listen to herself more than anyone else, but she's learned to control it when the leader instructs her to do something. She's outgoing and is willing to take risks. Juneau can be gentle and understanding towards you, but if you get her ticked off, her attitude will explode and she will snap at you.
History/how you're here: Born as a stray but brought into here as a pup.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Theme song: Counting Stars by One Republic
Extra: N/A

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 05:22:39 pm »
((Accepted Oreo, and sadly I don't time I'm accepting coydog mixes although I am accepting wolf mixes; but I guess I can allow a few dingo/coyote hybrids&yeah Dalmatians are truly beautiful, just wish I had one...))

Tia

Tia came to a sudden halt as she peered up into the sky and watched the ducks fly over-head, a bark escaping her maw as she balanced on her hind legs and walked slightly; then bouncing up with yet another bark and slamming her front paws on the ground. A light nip being felt on her hid leg caused her to whip her head around and notice the labrador, her tail wagging as the golden canine was swept of his feet by a dalmation. Chuckling she cashed after the two as they ran, the three canines stopping and pawing at each other then continuing on. Totally ingoring what was happening around them; many playful yips escaping her maw as her paws thudded the grassy field.

Miah

Miah looked at the brute and let out a smile, her tail rapidly swaying to and fro as she listened to him introduce himself. Her gaze drifting after up towards the duck who were flying across the open skies, turning back to face the Koolie she now knew as 'Enoch' she went to introduce herself. Suddenly seeing white flash past her face she dipped down allowing the canine to fly over her; the large Akita then turning her head to spot the Saluki hit the ground with a thud. Tilting her head but couldn't help letting out a chuckle "You alright?.." She giggled once more then turning to Enoch "I'm Miah!" She barked her tongue lolling out the side of her maw as she looked between the two canines.

Chance

The black-spotted canines legs thrashed to and fro as he swam through the open lake, his head bobbing ontop of the surface as a human continued throwing a stick into the water for a few other canines along with him. Few boats speeding past with dogs on board and even rafts of floats on the back. Dipping his head into the water he snagged up the stick and pelted through the water and onto the concrete slope; dropping the stick infront of Alexis "Good boy!" She smiled and padded the canine on the head. The Great Dane, German Shepherd, Border Collie, American Bulldog, Doberman, Chihuahua and jack Russell also out the water waiting. Chances tail swayed rapidly to and fro as he watched the light haired female wave the stick around "Ready....Go!" She shouted as she launched the stick into the water; letting out a deep bark the agils canine whipped around and darted off back into the lake the retrieve the stick.
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 08:13:29 pm »
((Before I start may I have a re-cap please? Thanks))