Author Topic: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|  (Read 10509 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Re: Sentinel Pack |Opened & Accepting|
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 05:50:29 am »
WIP My computers being a jerk to me today -_- ))
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 06:18:06 am »

Ahendra
A familiar scent wafted over her "Chanter!" she whined, she looked over to her trapped leg "I'm stuck." she whimpered. She tried to pull her leg free once more but the metal wire dug into her skin. She grew angry then began to chew down on the wire, but it was no use. "What do I do?" she whined to Chanter. "What If I die here.." she said quietly, she heard of these kinds of traps, but no one has ever managed to get out of one. She looked up to where the wire was attached to "Hey! Maybe you can break the branch off of the tree." she barked.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 12:15:50 pm »

:KYRA:
Kyra padded out of the other wolves territory as she began to explore a little more bordeness began to take over the young she wolf as she began to run the cool breeze blowing through her white, fluffy fur as she began to howl. After 5 minutes she stopped and stood ontop of a large rock spotting an alone injured elk, her stomach growled indicating she was hungry then she decided to hunt the elk.
She jumped from the large rock without a sound as she hid behind the trees and few rocks the seperated her from the elk as she urged forward still silent, her breathing got slower as she was only just feet away from the elk building up her energy she pounced from her crouching position and began her hunt. The elk ran as its hooves hit the floor with a thud but its injured leg caused it to slow down quickly. Kyra seen her chance as the elk tired she ran catching up with the elk then turned to snap her jaws down onto its neck. Keeping grip her and the elk hit the floor with a thud she still gripped onto its neck.
After 2-3 minutes she let go knowing the elk was more than likely dead now as she began to tuck in to her kill, once she finished and ate what she needed she walked a few feet away from the carcass of the elk and began to lick her blood stained muzzle and pelt. Once cleaning her fur&muzzle she jumped onto a large rock that was not to far away from the carcass. Closing her eyes she went into a light sleep as the hoot of an owl was heard from the tree tops above her.
(Sorry i haven't posted in a while i've been really busy lately).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:17:25 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 10:46:43 pm »

Chanter
Sure thing,Rainbow >;3 Also, i think Husky left? -shrug-))
Chanter whined and nuzzled Ahendra. He looked around and saw noting in sight,nor checking for an hunter that might be a pointing at them. Then Chanter turned back to Ahendra and replied. "Don't say that..You won't die without me" he snarled and looked down at the thing that was squeezing the she wolf's leg. "Hm.." He said to himself, then bent his down and opened his mouth -showing his bare teeth- and began pulling the thing around Ahendra's leg with his sharp teeth. Minutes later, the Snare (Think that's what it's called?) snapped, but blood began gushing down from the she's wolf leg. "We need to get out of here!" he barked, and began walking away.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2013, 01:36:42 am »

Ahendra
Ahendra watched as Chanter released her leg from the trap, blood began flowing from her wound. She whined then began following Chanter. Her body was tired and weak, she didn't know how much longer she could go on. She came to a stop, she looked back and saw the trail of blood she was creating. If she stayed with Chanter whoever made that trap would find them both. "We have to split up." she said as she began to go another direction "Maybe we'll meet up again." She nodded her head to him then limped away "Don't follow me!" she growled, she didn't know if he was following her or not, but if he was she didn't want him to.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2013, 09:40:26 pm »

Chanter
Chanter around and starred at the she's wolf trail of blood. This was bad, Chanter thought to himself, then replied."Okay. I understand, but won't you get hurt or die by losing all that blood?" he barked back "I think you stay with me or something" he added with a hint shrugged; trying to keep  Ahendra safe from danger and death Then looked around the forest and sighed. -super short-

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2013, 02:56:34 am »

Ahendra
Ahendra looked back at him "I'll be fine." she huffed, she turned back forward then limped away. Unfortunately she didn't make it very far, she collapsed onto the snowy ground. She growled at herself then tried to get back up. A small whine left her mouth as her body wanted to stop and sleep forever. She slowly made her way forward, her injured leg suffering excruciating pain at each step. She looked back and no longer could see Chanter. Her body was slowly growing weaker and weaker as she kept moving, she wanted  to get to the river. Each step was becoming more and more wobbly, and her trail was easy to spot due to the sloppy paw steps and the blood. Finally, she could hear the sound of the flowing river "Almost there." she whined. She finally made it to the river, if she were to die she wanted to die here, "It's so beautiful here." she said with a weak smile. Reaching her destination she collapsed onto the snow. She took a moment to look at her wound, it was very deep and was still bleeding. She sighed then laid on her side and closed her eyes, she slowly fell asleep.

Visit my Deviantart!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2013, 05:43:28 pm »

Chanter
Chanter signed with a disappointment look on his face, he wanted to stay with her. He really liked her and some kind of sorts. The young began paddling off, until he sense snapped. "Pff!" he spited out and turned his head, seeing if should follow or not..He shook his no. "No! She said not to follow her!" he snapped to himself;but his sense told him to go forward. The young began growling at himself and continued walking, until it happened again, after a few minutes. Chanter snapped. "Whatever, I'm going to her!" he told himself and began running towards her.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2013, 02:18:51 pm »
(Sorry for the late post >.< I haven't been home)

Ahendra
Ahendra woke up from her slumber, she felt something touching her. She jumped up when she saw a gray wolf hunched over her wounded leg "Oh! Sorry." the wolf said "I saw that you were hurt and I thought you needed some help." Ahendra stared at him for a minute "It's fine." she finally said "Who are you?" she decided to ask. "Oh, my name is Tanner, you?" Ahendra didn't know whether or not to trust him but something was telling her she should "I'm Ahendra." Tanner smiled "It's nice to meet you. So what happened to your leg?" Ahendra sighed "I got caught in some kind of snare. the metal wire that held me dug into my leg." she lowered her ears "A wolf helped me but I don't know where he went." Tanner frowned "Well I'll stay to help." he grinned. Ahendra perked her ears "Really?" she wagged her tail "Yeah! I don't mind hangin' around until you get better." Ahendra grinned "Thanks Tanner."
(This is what Tanner looks like:
)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline elizat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2013, 11:39:55 pm »
            Name: Fegaro Gender:male Rank:warrior is black with blue eyes and a single battle scar on his eye.Characteristics:honorable,brave and would give his live for something he truly loved.Usually serious,but shy.Acts strage around crushes.he likes fighting enimies and stands by his pack.His past is dragged behind him because of his brother Splatterblood turned evil.