Author Topic: This really needs to be stopped.  (Read 13561 times)

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
Re: This really needs to be stopped.
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 10:18:21 pm »
I agree... I hate specially...the spam...or the movie spam...but what is more weird are peopel making cyber-s.e.x in front of everybody....
    We have the option to not see the movie clip announcements...just fyi to people lol. And honestly, even with the actions we get, the whole "cybering" thing doesn't look like anything besides people sitting on top of each other, and if they are blocked, that's all it is. I think people really, reaaally overreact to pixels taking up the same space. If they are saying something horribly grotesque and disturbing  and not stopping when asked, of course you can screenie and report, since they should either take that business on a private map or at least not right next to a portal, but otherwise just block them.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 10:57:12 pm »
I agree... I hate specially...the spam...or the movie spam...but what is more weird are peopel making cyber-s.e.x in front of everybody....
    We have the option to not see the movie clip announcements...just fyi to people lol. And honestly, even with the actions we get, the whole "cybering" thing doesn't look like anything besides people sitting on top of each other, and if they are blocked, that's all it is. I think people really, reaaally overreact to pixels taking up the same space. If they are saying something horribly grotesque and disturbing  and not stopping when asked, of course you can screenie and report, since they should either take that business on a private map or at least not right next to a portal, but otherwise just block them.

Cybering isn't buttswinging, it is actual S.*.X Roleplay kind of thing. Just thought I should point that out.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2012, 11:04:29 pm »
Cybering isn't buttswinging, it is actual S.*.X Roleplay kind of thing. Just thought I should point that out.
  That's what I thought, but I see a lot of people write "I'M GOING TO REPORT U!!!11" at people sitting on each other, or swinging around. So I'm never quite sure what it is defined as under the official rules. I've always thought that if they want to do...that kind of stuff, that's what private maps or whispering each other is for. No one should really be talking dirty in front of a crown in real life or a game if they aren't kidding. >.<

CrystalSprint

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 04:04:04 pm »
Sparkle dogs spasmodically dancing are hilarious. You guys need to calm down and stop being to anal about your made up universes.

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 09:25:57 pm »
^ Oh look! A wild troll! D:
I agree, it does need to be stopped, and I'm sure the mods are doing everything they can, (bless them.) But they can't be there 24-7. So ((YOU)) need to take action. That's all I have to say. o3o
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

the cub

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 11:53:01 pm »
Ok, well y'all just got to take screenshots of this stuff and mods can't always be on all the time and I understand that, I will spread the word to take screenshots of this to friends, hopes this helps all the mods and admins out there, good luck :P
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 11:55:55 pm by Gabrielle »

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2012, 12:19:21 am »
Again with the just report it? OK, mods I love you all so much. Your great people. But saying 'We can't be there all the time, just report it ^^' doesn't help. I know, you do have lives. But, whats the point of this game, if we don't have a good reporting system. OK lets say there is... 10 reports on the hour, every hour. thats 240 reports a day! There needs to be more mods. So people feel...well safer.

Anyways, I agree with this topic -lemoostache-

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2012, 12:47:57 am »
Again with the just report it? OK, mods I love you all so much. Your great people. But saying 'We can't be there all the time, just report it ^^' doesn't help. I know, you do have lives. But, whats the point of this game, if we don't have a good reporting system. OK lets say there is... 10 reports on the hour, every hour. thats 240 reports a day! There needs to be more mods. So people feel...well safer.

Anyways, I agree with this topic -lemoostache-

Neither does just expecting the mods to so it! The point of the reporting is to stop it, not just complain about it! The reporting system we have, if people would just stop being lazy and do it, is effective! The point of the game os to have fun, not stalk every troller out there.
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2012, 03:22:18 am »
Neither does just expecting the mods to so it! The point of the reporting is to stop it, not just complain about it! The reporting system we have, if people would just stop being lazy and do it, is effective! The point of the game os to have fun, not stalk every troller out there.
This.

Mods I'm pretty sure aren't PAID for their services, and they aren't supposed to babysit us. We are obligated to behave as at least young adults, and advise others to do the same. When we see someone behaving horribly and breaking rules, it is our duty to not just turn our heads and hope "a mod will deal with it." Just like in real life, Police aren't around every corner stalking us. It is up to call, aka screenie the issues and file a report to our "authorities."

Offline tica

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2012, 09:15:58 pm »
i agree i stopped playing for a long time because of that reason but when i started playing again nothing changed