Author Topic: Opal Clan [CLOSED =(]  (Read 16191 times)

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
Re: Opal Clan [Literate Roleplay] [OPEN!]
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 10:59:50 pm »
-ticks off names from an EC list- So who are we missing? lol. I can think of Nala, Bails, Aly... Moo? What about Alice? It's been so long, I can't remember names anymore... old age sucks -shot-

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:11 pm »
Russ: ACCEPTED! And hahah yeah that's basically what I'm doing =P Yeah, if you guys know anyone who's a good rper/might be interested please feel free to invite people~ Also, I don't need the picture right away. Just when you can get it =)

Sil: Yay! 8D Also, PMed you back, mi amiga!

Caty:Hmmm. I don't see why not. =)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 11:54:23 pm by Kasai »

Offline Nitrobug

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 01:30:48 am »

Name:Hazel
Ingame/Forum Username: Nitrobug/Nitrobug
Species: Wolf
Former Mentors/Apprentices:N/A
Parents: Roawn X Lily (Deceased)
Siblings: Sage, Ash ( Status unknown)
Health Status: 100%
Stars dotted the sky, the moon shone bright, all sources of light illuminating the darkness of the night. There were no sounds, but chirping of crickets, and the rustle of the grass. No sight but the fireflies dancing around, and the grass parting before her form. Sh was young just barely out of adolescence. Just barely old enough to be out on her own

Violet pointed ears perked at the sound of a different rustling in the grass. A young rabbit, completely obviously to the predator near by. The young lioness quickly dropped to crouch. when was it the last time she had eaten? Hunting...hadn't been going so well for her. Maybe this time would be different. She inched forward, violet paw over violet paw. " Just a little closer "
Crack!

The sound broke the silence of the night, as a twig snapped under paw, and the rabbit quickly bounded off. Kiri attempted a chase, but by then it had run into its burrow.

Code: [Select]
[center][IMG]http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad86/nitroart/screenshot_03142012_201722850-1.png[/IMG]

[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Name:[/b]Hazel [/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Ingame/Forum Username:[/b] Nitrobug/Nitrobug[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Gender:[/b]Female[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Species:[/b] Wolf[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Age:[/b]Older Teen[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Former Mentors/Apprentices:[/b]N/A[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Parents:[/b] Roawn X Lily (Deceased)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Siblings:[/b] Sage, Ash ( Status unknown)[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Status:[/b] Guard[/color][/font]
[font=arialblack][color=white][b]Health Status:[/b] 100%[/color][/font][/center]

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 01:34:28 am »
A.P.P.R.O.V.E.D.!!!!! 8D

A roleplay will probably start up soon if you guys are up for it ^^

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 05:55:08 pm »
-bump-

if we started an rp, we'd have two guards, the leader, the healer, and a spy/scout...
best plot I can come up with:

Spy/Scout returns with news of _____ approaching, Guards rush in to attack, Scout tells the leader there's _____ approaching, Scout/Leader run to meet up with Guards, Guards/Leader/Scout fight _____, Healer patches up the wounds caused by ______, the end :)

I know it's entirely too general and fails epically but it incorporates everyone lol.

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 02:53:32 pm »
Nah it doesn't fail epically. The only problem is that we don't have anyone to disturb the borders.

We could also have a meet and greet type of thing. Whoever wants to be the rebel at the start could try wandering towards Opal Valley? =)

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 05:20:41 pm »
Just realized I didn't mark Rook's brother Bishop as missing. I like that idea though, kinda like a clan meeting sort of thing?

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 05:31:40 pm »
Yeah basically. =) I'll start it soon just give me a few minutes. And I'll add Bishop as missing ^^

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 05:56:51 pm »
C a n i c a s
&
O b i

The golden sun lit the forested area of Opal Paradise as another day began. Within the last few days Canicas had restarted his old clan. Many lives were lost that day. Many had gone missing as well. Who had died and who remained missing was a mystery but he had gathered some guesses on that matter. The alpha emerged from his den and looked around the area. Spotting the light colored fur of the pack's only medic, Canicas walked over. The medic wasn't young, that was obvious, but that didn't mean he was weak. His blazing golden eyes were sharp and alert as he watched the clan with a stern gaze. Well, to them it may seem stern though it was common for the old wolf to look this way constantly. The gaze held to the members of Opal Clan quickly flashed over to Canicas. "Keep yer ears and tail up, kid, unless you want someone questionin' your authority," Obi growled in his usual gruff voice.

The alpha quickly straightened up and turned his soft blue eyes to the small clan. "We don't have that many," he stated.

He felt the eyes of his medic on him again. "Give it time to grow. They might not be our ol' clan but they have some promise," came the reply. "We should call a meetin'. Get everyone introduced to each other."

Canicas nodded and walked over to his den. Like the others it was a rock den though it was in the ground. It was more or less a hole with a slab of rock over it. He climbed on top of the rock and released a howl, calling the others to join him to his current location. Obi approached his leader and sat nearby. Until Canicas got to know the clan a bit better, Obi was the closest thing to an advisor.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2012, 07:44:42 pm »
OHFJNFDSJGBSHUFDGBBHBDJ I forgot to work on the map more. I promise I'll have it done sometime soon. It's gonna be a map pack, and right now I only have a part of Opal Paradise done. :c
(If you want screenshots, Kasai, I'll edit this post w/ them.)