Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42704 times)

checkerdog

oh okay cool :) sorry

Zodiac

Yes the map is down. It's being glitchy and the objects show up as rocks for some. I promise I'll get it fixed. Also, the rp is kinda postponed until the map stops having a temper tantrum xD

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
Oh and Zodiac, My picture of Toxic; I hope; Will soon be posted. I'm getting a preset for her and it might take a while, I requested for someone to do it though they can't quite complete her at the moment and I'm a bit back up in my presets as well, So yeah. ; )

Zodiac

I might start putting up moderator applications. It's kinda hard working on requested maps, the glitchy CoS map, taking care of some forum rps, and having to manage the rp for CoS. What the moderator is supposed to do is manage when everyone gets in-game to rp and start the rp until the map is finsihed. What do you think?

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
That sounds actually pretty cool, Though who is going to be the Moderator?

Zodiac

I'm just asking if I should put moderator applications. c:

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
Just shooting a few questions if I join. Would it be OK if I could on get on about 3/4 times a week and only for a few hours? Also, will there be violence/war in the rp. Also, will you be able to gain mates/pups in the roleplay?

Oh and I could find a skin for the website, if you would liek. :3 I just joined FH back so e-e.

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Right, I didn't read it well.. My bad >.<

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
hey Zodiac Is Duke Accepted?

Zodiac

Just shooting a few questions if I join. Would it be OK if I could on get on about 3/4 times a week and only for a few hours? Also, will there be violence/war in the rp. Also, will you be able to gain mates/pups in the roleplay?

Oh and I could find a skin for the website, if you would liek. :3 I just joined FH back so e-e.
1. 'Tis okay c:
2. Probably, once I start brainstomring for some ideas for it.
3. Yuppers.
4. That would be awesome! But I kinda dropped the proboards site xD

hey Zodiac Is Duke Accepted?
Yeah, but maybe he could be a bit bigger? He looks like a pup xD
I also put you into the "beta" rank for the gang you joined.