Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42930 times)

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
Re: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (NEEDING MEMBERS)
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2011, 10:10:43 pm »
[link=http://www.mediafire.com/?ebuqh5ddvnk6rbl]clicky for download[/link]

That is Quill's preset! She'll look like a sparkle dog if you don't download it!! x)
Could you, in some way, put it under her bio or something? C:

Zodiac

« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2011, 11:25:46 pm »
Sure! Just let me get my lazy butt on Firefox xD

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2011, 11:35:26 pm »
I should of Joined as a Beagle o3o

Offline Tephis

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • They say heroes never die
    • Rairukka
    • Tephis
    • View Profile
    • Myself
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2011, 05:23:17 pm »
Are you still looking for members?

Zodiac

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2011, 07:39:22 pm »
Are you still looking for members?
We're always open to members c:

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2011, 10:45:11 pm »
It said Dog Roleplay but I saw someone post a cat character.. would i be able to do the same?
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2011, 11:22:50 pm »

In-Game Username: RyuuWolf
Name: Veda
Personality: Veda is a very stubborn and tomboy Italian Greyhound. She doesn't like backing down on fights, but she will if she feels to tiny. But even though she is, she isn't afraid of talking back. Veda is usually shy and quiet however, unless she gets into a bad situation. She also prefers to stay out of others space, or at least have her own personal bubble.
Description: Veda is a normal Italian Greyhound with blue and white markings. Her right ear has a little cut on it though.
History: Veda was born in a city. Her parents had not spent much time with her though, for they were trying to bring food and find shelter. Veda was taught she had to be tough to survive. She and her parents had ran around cities frequently, which lead to Veda not having friends at all since she had to travel to live another day. When she was a teenager, her parents died. She believes an enemy dog or humans could have killed them when they were scouting for food and shelter. Veda was left all alone. But she was strong, and tried not to worry about her parents.
Gang: Swift Paw Gang
Species: Italian Greyhound
Parents: Arthas and Kya (both dead)
Sisters/Brothers: Unknown
RP Sample: With a bark, and a growl, Veda rushed forward. The pesky rat was no match for her! She jumped, but missed the rat and collapsed into a pile of boxes. She growled. "Stupid rat! I'll get you next time!" Veda yelled out, trying to climb out of the big soggy boxes. It was drizzling today. It must've been the water that made her miss she thought. The box that she was currently standing on (which was quite huge), started slipping from the pile. Veda didn't have time to notice this, until her face collided with the wet ground.

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2011, 02:46:21 pm »
School just started for me, so I'll be less active D:
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Zodiac

« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2011, 12:26:50 am »

In-Game Username: RyuuWolf
Name: Veda
Personality: Veda is a very stubborn and tomboy Italian Greyhound. She doesn't like backing down on fights, but she will if she feels to tiny. But even though she is, she isn't afraid of talking back. Veda is usually shy and quiet however, unless she gets into a bad situation. She also prefers to stay out of others space, or at least have her own personal bubble.
Description: Veda is a normal Italian Greyhound with blue and white markings. Her right ear has a little cut on it though.
History: Veda was born in a city. Her parents had not spent much time with her though, for they were trying to bring food and find shelter. Veda was taught she had to be tough to survive. She and her parents had ran around cities frequently, which lead to Veda not having friends at all since she had to travel to live another day. When she was a teenager, her parents died. She believes an enemy dog or humans could have killed them when they were scouting for food and shelter. Veda was left all alone. But she was strong, and tried not to worry about her parents.
Gang: Swift Paw Gang
Species: Italian Greyhound
Parents: Arthas and Kya (both dead)
Sisters/Brothers: Unknown
RP Sample: With a bark, and a growl, Veda rushed forward. The pesky rat was no match for her! She jumped, but missed the rat and collapsed into a pile of boxes. She growled. "Stupid rat! I'll get you next time!" Veda yelled out, trying to climb out of the big soggy boxes. It was drizzling today. It must've been the water that made her miss she thought. The box that she was currently standing on (which was quite huge), started slipping from the pile. Veda didn't have time to notice this, until her face collided with the wet ground.

Accepted~

School just started for me, so I'll be less active D:

Me too :c

Offline Dejavu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Dejavu! I'm you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2011, 04:50:47 pm »
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 10:41:18 am by Dejavu »