Author Topic: |A World Full Of Hate| (Open&Accepting)  (Read 18584 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |A World Full Of Hate| (Open&Accepting)
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2013, 10:00:19 am »
((Accepted))

Milo looked at her then at the house seeing people at the window and guessing it was their humans "They seem like nice people, most round here couldn't give a crap about a stray.." He huffed "Well, in return I could show you around the streets and let you see what its like as a stray?" He offered with a was to his tail.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2013, 03:04:48 pm »

Polishing the last of her pellets, Arvani shook out her pelt and swept her tongue over her jaws, collecting the last bits of food. Stretching, the Shiba Inu trotted over towards the back door, squeezing through the open crack and popping out into the yard. The familiar scents of the flower beds and grass entered her nostrils; Arvani's tail wagged as she padded through the thin grass. Soft voices drifted into her ear as she approached the fence - curiosity struck her as she peered into the slit holes of the fence. Three dogs huddled together - she recognized two, but the third one remained unfamiliar. Interested, Arvani nudged opened the broken fence, seeing that it needed a little work as she trotted forward. Her tongue lolled out in a friendly manner as she approached the three, dipping her head as her tail wagged. "Hello!" she greeted, barking cheerfully.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2013, 03:21:17 pm »
Dune jumped up wagging her tail. "That'd be amazing!" She yipped excitedly. "When can we go?" She asked, a smile plastered on her face.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2013, 03:35:09 pm »

Tally blinked, her pupils dilating as the other dogs spoke. "Well, alrighty then." She said, pulling her black lips into a smile and turning her back on them to leave before stopping in her tracks, her nails awkwardly scratching the concrete from the sudden halt. "My name's Tallahassee, by the way!" She piped up, rearing back onto her hind legs before pivoting off. The scent of pet food wafted to her nostrills, making her prick her rat-bitten ears up and slowly slink away towards the scent. Maybe she could snatch some, wouldn't hurt. A Shiba-Inu was nested infront of the house, occupied by something she couldn't see. Peeling her lips into a grin, Tallahassee hopped up over the fence, bunching her muscles as she landed silently on the other side. The scent of dog food was stronger than before- she must be close. Tail swash-buckling at the air, the mutt noticed an open crack in the back door, presumably where the pet came out. Managing to squeeze her way in (though only the front half of her body), Tally managed to pull the food bowl towards her with a smile of glee before digging in what was left- only to realize there wasn't. However, a bag of food was right there, she could probably reach that. Arching her neck forward, her front teeth grappled onto the side of the bag before jerking back, ripping a hole in the bag before the juicy entrails spilled out. There was dog food all over the floor- so she dug in, wolfing down everything in sight until she was finished with her meal. Somehow managing to squeeze back out, Tally licked her lips with satisfaction and dart across the backyard, leaping over the fence and dissapearing from view in the busy streets.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2013, 12:23:46 am »
((Seems like my other chars may be 'dead' for a while as Kaii is well at the house, Armani is still with Leo and Diamond (but seems she hast been on a while) and obviously Kita, but Milo may be my most active; I will have the others posted for once others become active..))

Milo
Milo turned to look at Duna and smiled the youngster about to open her mouth until a creeking, then slamming sound was heard. Turning his head he peered over to a canine that was bigger then them. Smiling as he looked up at the fae "Well hello!" He barked dipping his head at the neighbouring canine, then turning to Dune "When ever.." He smirked then setting back on his haunches. Taking a deep breath in he let out a slight sigh of happiness as he sat calmly with the three canines.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Exotica345

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:31 am »
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 12:44:45 pm by Lovin'Life »