Author Topic: |A World Full Of Hate| (Open&Accepting)  (Read 18744 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: |A World Full Of Hate| (Open&Accepting)
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2013, 01:42:10 am »
Knowing the canaan dog already had a crush she dragged her sausages.

((@Mayah: Ummm, Leo doesn't like anyone :|))

The border collie gazed awkwardly at the female in front of him; he was speechless again - no words formed into his mouth. Shuffling his paws, Jepth thrusted a brief glance at the movement behind him, before he averted his gaze back onto Kita. "So..." he muttered, tilting his head slightly. "Wanna go and grab something to eat?" He felt quite stupid asking that question, however, he always used that question whenever he was hanging awkwardly on a conversation. Besides, after fighting made him hungry, and he guessed his energy was wiped out.

Leo craned his neck around to study the new canine; she was a mix, by the looks of it, and a hyper one too. The Canaan dog dipped his head slightly, nodding at the fae. His ears perked at what she had to say. "Nope, I'm good." He answered, raising his jaws in gesturing to his steak in his mouth. "Leo." He replied, in response to Tally's introduction. The Canaan dog glanced at Diamond, before back at Armani for a moment. His gaze averted towards the hyper canine known as Tally and merely shrugged. "Nothing. Just rummaging through the leftovers."

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2013, 01:48:35 am »
Chiko poked his head out of his dog house hearing paw steps. He yipped happily noticing another dog of his breed. He pranced over to the dog and sat down. "Hello." He said.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2013, 01:55:43 am »
(Oh ok.-gives cookie-)
She finished and saw the stadium she was formerly in. The stadium had a sign saying "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS" She was happy because she wouldnt have to worry about the rabid doberman anymore.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2013, 11:48:27 am »

Kita
As the conversation died Kita felt a little awkward but her tail continued to thump the ground, her eyes darting around wondering where the rest of the gang had ran to; she knew they would probably hang out at Jaxs' or Aaron as they had the bigger houses. Hearing the soft voice of Jepth the turned to face the male Collie with a smile on her face at his question "Sure, could do with some food!" She smiled a quiet bark escaping her maw. Shaking her paw Kita lifted to her paws keeping her front left one off the ground as a slight pain shot through it. Standing tall her tail continued to wag as she waited for Jepth the lead the way.
[/size]

Armani
The Mastiff cross looked at the fae once more as Leo began to speak, her eyes drifting to the entrance of the alley as another canine seemed to stop and look down at the group; then peeling her eyes away and trotting off. Shrugging her shoulders she turned back to face Leo with a smile, then sending one in Diamonds way. The new canine obviously being a little more hyper than the others, and maybe younger. Then nodding to what the brute had to say as he answered her question.

Milo
Milo tilted his head as the sounds of shuffles and chompings came from the kennel, his tail wagging as a small head popped out. Letting out another bark Milo lept slightly but brcaused of his small size and light weight the bin mearly moved. Regaining his footing the young tri-colored dog looked down at the long coated Chihuahua and smiled as he spoke "Hello, I'm Milo!" He barked a smile remaining plastered on his face as his tail swept the air.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2013, 01:15:24 pm »
She walked away and looked at a deer carcass. She did not like rotting food but this was the only meat she could find. She slowly began to eat.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2013, 05:51:13 pm »
((Umm Mayah if your wanting to hunt deer you'll have to go into the woods, so that means you'll have to cross the motorway or cross the railway tracks to reach the forest, you're near a stadium which is in town also could you be a bit more literate? )).
DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2013, 05:57:49 pm »
Ok I meant "She walked into the woods" Big mistake.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2013, 06:42:28 pm »
Chiko wagged his tail as he sat there. "I'm Chiko!" He yipped. He looked at the door to his house seeing if his sister Dune was coming. Surely enough she popped her head out of the doggy door.

Dune trotted over to where her brother was sitting and sat next to him. "Hello there, I'm Dune." She sad happily. She smelt him sort of and tilted her head. "I'm guessing you're not a family dog." She said.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2013, 06:51:18 pm »
She ate her deer in the woods.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2013, 07:02:56 pm »

Milo
Milo looked at the young male and smiled his thin tail continuing to wag as he nodded his head as the Chihuahua introduced himself "Nice to meet you Chiko!" He barked. Then following his gaze he looked at the door seeing another Chihuahua; this one being a fae. Trot out a small door that was in the larger door of the house, a smile shot in the canines direction as the fae. His tiny ears perjed as the fae he not knew as Dune introduced herself. "Hey Dune nice to meet you, I'm Milo!" He smirked the look then wiping off his face as the fae spoke. Nodding his head at what she said "Nope, I'm a stray been one since I was a pup, I'm 2 now.." He shrugged pushing up onto the fance a little more and giving his paws a shake as the wood slightly irritated them.

DA Account