Author Topic: What does Feral Heart mean to you?  (Read 5086 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: What does Feral Heart mean to you?
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 01:43:45 am »
Life.
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 03:28:22 am »
Well put it this way, People lie when they say "you have one life" because theres real life & Role-Play life, reffering to FH. My real life is ****** up as it is so Role-Play is the only thing that keeps me goin for now so.... FH is my life

Floofy, please don't swear on the forums (even if you censor a letter or the whole word), there can be some younger people on here as well.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline wildcatty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 03:37:12 pm »
I would die If ferlheart was gone. I'm not so addicted to it but It's where all my friends are. And even if they arnt online I can always make more friends. So in all reality Without FeraHeart I be pretty Lonely and bored.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 09:24:15 pm »
Feral Heart means a lot to me, not just because of the great friends I met over these years but the memories which i saved up. Unfortunately there have been some downs and rough times but I managed to struggle through and keep going.

I usually love to sit in skysrim and watch the sun rise and set. It always gives me shivers when I compare the sunrise in the morning on my way to school with the Feral Heart sunrise. It looks so realistic and gives me this weird feeling, I don't even know what that feeling is. It's a little confusing at times but I do so love playing on Feral Heart. However since I dealt with losing my mate and a close friend on there which I will never see, I don't tend to go on often and I drifted away from the game and lingered into these forums.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads