Author Topic: What does Feral Heart mean to you?  (Read 5105 times)

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
What does Feral Heart mean to you?
« on: November 24, 2013, 11:23:53 pm »
I'm just interested to read some peoples opinions on this, some people can't do without it, some people really don't care for it but play anyway.

To me it normally means a good laugh, a nice way to kill time or just something to do so I'm not sitting in silence. If I could no longer play I would be a bit "Awwwh that's not good" but I'd function. Rather have it then not have it if you know what I mean.

So yes, what does Feral heart mean to you? Is it the air that you breath or just another thing that you do?

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Re: What does Feral Heart mean to you?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 02:35:16 am »
Honestly, to me, Fh is a very important part of my day.
I have pretty severe anxiety, and FH acts a bit like a comfort Item. I get worked up? Come online, calm down. Bad day? Listen to the music. It's also where I met most of my friends, as I'm not involved in the school system (As I live around three hours one-way from the nearest school, so I do my studies online.)

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 05:25:28 am »
Feral Heart means so much for me, its the game i was looking for at least a year, because i saw screenies of it when it was Impressive tittle, and i searched on the entired google for that misterious hard to find game of lions.

Its the game i play more, like my home and where most my friends are.
Sometimes i get annoyed, and tired of drama on it and i end by logging out, but i always come back to play again after a while.
Also the fact that i can create my own maps and with my own objects, this made me to really love this game, i make objects and maps for my friends and i also love to explore their maps and dreams ^^

I dont care if people says that im too old for it, i dont care if im not a roleplayer, i love this game.

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 03:06:16 pm »
It's true, no matter how bored I get on the game sometimes I still manage to log on a few times a week, just to wind up sitting around bored in a cave. Last time I logged in to the game I sat in a cave for a few minutes watching a hyena role play then logged out. I'll no doubt do something similar tomorrow.

Offline Wolfhowler2468

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 03:54:24 pm »
Fh is my main game that I play right now I love the animations on there or how ever they made it like, also I like to RP with others and it makes my skill of typing faster. And I like making characters and also my oc so yeah I love this game

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 04:20:51 pm »
Alright...*le cracks knuckles* gather round children.

Feral Heart is pretty much the air in my lungs. I have no idea how I functioned without it when I didn't know about it, and it makes up most of my day. I personally don't think there is a game quite like this one, and there won't be for a very long time. The brilliant minds that made Feral Heart should be given Genius Awards. It has increased my typing rate immensely, made my vocabulary much more skilled, and I simply love making the friends. It is hard for me to not be on the game for five minutes, and if someone took away Feral Heart from me or the game was shutdown somehow... well I think my mind would slowly slip into some sort delusional state.

You'd find me in my home with a foil cap on my head rocking back and forth in a corner whispering, "They could still bring it back..."

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 12:36:39 pm »
FeralHeart means so much to me, even though some of my classmates at school don't see it, FH is where I go to relax after the day c: I don't know how I would function without FH, without meeting my floofy FH friends, without my TEC Family. I would be so lonely without these things. My classmates don't realize that most of my friends are on the Internet xD I always look forward to hanging out with TEC Members and derping around :D It's what makes the day fun!

It has increased my typing rate immensely, made my vocabulary much more skilled...
Like Vask said, FH has also increased my typing rate 8D

The laughs I've had with my fellow floofs are precious moments that I cherish. Even if I lose interest in FH for a week or two, it never leaves my head. In August when school started I left FH to focuse on school. But after I left, something inside me disappeared, like some happy thing in my life was no longer there. The thing that encouraged me to come back to FH were my great friends that I missed so much. I don't regret coming back and I never will<3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:58:13 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 04:13:56 pm »

It has increased my typing rate immensely, made my vocabulary much more skilled...
Like Vask said, FH has also increased my typing rate 8D

The laughs I've had with my fellow floofs are precious moments that I cherish. Even if I lose interest in FH for a week or two, it never leaves my head. In August when school started I left FH to focuse on school. But after I left, something inside me disappeared, like some happy thing in my life was no longer there. The thing that encouraged me to come back to FH were my great friends that I missed so much. I don't regret coming back and I never will<3

Same here, but now I keep hitting the wrongs buttons... oops.... :D

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 12:04:47 am »
Well put it this way, People lie when they say "you have one life" because theres real life & Role-Play life, reffering to FH. My real life is f*cked up as it is so Role-Play is the only thing that keeps me goin for now so.... FH is my life
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline xxRedfangxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 12:10:53 am »
Feral Heart is very important to me. Would be terrible if it vanished and its the only place i can talk to people.

Free Hugs!