Author Topic: |Abandoned|Open & Accepting|  (Read 8205 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: |Abandoned|Open & Accepting|
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2014, 08:44:32 pm »

Elizabeth Juliette Hernandez

Liz raised her eyebrows when he saw Toby take out from his pocket some cash.Apparently,he was going to share it so they could buy some hot soup.The simple mention of that food made the girl hungry again.What was rue,Elizabeth was a big fan of soup,but sadly,she rarely got the chance to eat such thing.What was more surprising for her was that "Dodger" himself gave this suggestion.She has never seen him as the type of person to share something(not like she would do such thing either).I guess entire years spent on the streets can help people change alotshe said to herself,the main thing she has learnt all this time,homeless.
               "Well,I guess I can't refuse,can I?"she replied,her lips curving into a smile."Althought I'd rather you spend that money for yourself only.Just like you said,it's gonna be cold,you might a be able to get something to keep you warm,besides food."Liz couldn't tell for sue wherether she was saying all these things on her own accord,or has finally gone insane after being poorly-fed.Anyone who knew her would say if she was offered something,she would gladly accept it,without thinking."Still,I've got nothing better to do right now,so...I might aswell accompany you."she said.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2014, 05:47:27 pm »

Toby Clement

He snickered, shaking his head. It would be a better idea, seeing as his sweat jacket held little heat for his thin frame. But a few of his friends needed to eat, himself included. Clothing could be worried about another time. While Skid Row was a home for him, it didn't hold much sentimental value. Only some people became his family. But the whole place could rot for all he cared.

Turning back to the entrance of the alley, he motioned for Liz to follow as he left. Fixing the jacket, practically squeezing it around himself, he gave her a cocky smirk. "I know a place that sells soup for cheap," He stated. It was a little ways off but for now it'll have to do. Most places liked it to be expensive. Didn't help them really.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Astasia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Today I will be my own Superhero
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 11:12:28 pm »

Ciana Kayman

Ciana walked down the streets of skid row looking back and forth between all the people sitting on the sides of the streets. Her beaten up black converse scuffed the road as she walked. Shoving her hands in the pockets of her beaten up grey hoodie she turned the corner and walked out onto the main streets of the city.

Max Jacobs

Max sat on the corner of the street his hood on his jacket was pulled over his head. The cold wind blew right through the thin hoodie he wore. He held a cigarette in his hand, it was the last one he had left from when he smuggled them out of a woman's purse along with a dollar or two. He pulled out a lighter. It used to be blue but most of the paint had chipped off of it. Lighting the cigarette he held it up to his mouth. Taking a long draw on the cigarette he blew the smoke out of his mouth and looked around the streets.