Author Topic: Cannibals? How fun.  (Read 5111 times)

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibals? How fun.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 05:48:51 pm »
Although, I'm not too thrilled with the ''Cannibalism'' In real life. But Inside FeralHeart I find it quite entertaining for Roleplays and such. Especially when the Roleplay hits a ''rough'' spot (Including lack of food for the roleplay, etc.) where one character goes insanely mad to eat it's own kind. Now I don't like the fact that people who Roleplay as Cannibal characters think their Character is in any way ''Stronger'' Than the other folks of the Roleplay when infact they are ''Weaker''. Say you are Roleplaying and inside the Roleplay itself there is a huge lack of food. Everyone is in destress and in fact usually the ''Cannibal'' is the weakest. To the point where the Character thinks they must eat their own kind to survive.

I also love the idea of Characters from a custom Species where the Species is very Cannibalistic. Especially those species you would think would be Herbivores (Usually animals with hooves). I've seen a few people who are Roleplaying as A ''Mad Character who is very Cannibalistic and will eat your family's guts and no one is going to stop me'' Character...And I find that to be a bit hmm...Powerplaying maybe? I guess it's fine if you ask the other person before the Roleplay starts and get their permission first before hand.

Other than that I really enjoy the idea. I might even find my Fursona abit Cannibalistic in some parts. He doesn't eat his own Species but he used to be a Human when he was alive, But now he is dead and feeds on People's Energy and Souls.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2014, 04:19:52 am »
I've just been eaten by your group recently. Honestly, I thought it was very fun and exciting. I see nothing wrong with it. It caught me by surprise (I didn't look at the group name). I love the idea of a cannibal group. I've tried to create one before but it never worked out. Again, it was really fun!

Oh haha really? Well I'm glad you had fun with it. It is pretty fun once you get into it. What's your characters name? Normally people will whisper and ask, but occasionally we'll pick up people from Mate centers. x'3

I totally agree with this type of roleplay and I hope to find one in the near future. c:

Don't think I've ever heard of this group...
Anyhow, I'm not really a fan of cannibal characters, mainly because every 'Cannibal' I see, ends up being one of those godmodders or power players.

But I'd actually be interested to see this group, since from what I've been hearing by the lovely people who posted above me, have said some nice things about 'em.

If either of you are interested we have a website you can look at and poke about on c: We strictly avoid powerplaying and the like, we normally scold and teach those in our group that does it.
http://cannibalccc.boards.net

-----

I like the fact that many of the characters in the roleplay I'm in have their own levels of cannibalism. Some are pretty mellow, some insane, some just like the gore and others simply see it as food. My character, Lanie, sees it as a way for the pack to help eliminate their competition and keep other groups at bay. Besides she was raised that it was normal to eat other wolves, so it's all fairly nature for her at this point. She does have her fairly gory moments though.

What I love the most is in general the group is like this huge cannibal family that's there for each other. Despite being 'scary' cannibals with some insane tendencies they still live like a pack and have their softer, kind sides among their-selves. It's like ok we just had a feast lets all relax, goof off and some even have pups they care for. So it's not just mindless killing all the time, they have normal, calm moments too.

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2014, 04:45:09 am »
I'm not to thrilled about RolePlaying out eating another animal of my species.
When Snapple thinks about eating a cat:

LOL
But I've seen some people in a group I roleplay in act Cannibalistic towards others.
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!