Author Topic: Need a map done for a rp~  (Read 578 times)

Derp//

Need a map done for a rp~
« on: June 30, 2014, 12:04:27 am »
Haiii, I is in need of a warrior cat map.

There are four clans. GlacierClan, YewClan, HemlockClan and CloverClan.

GlacierClan live in the tundra. Their territory is very hilly and rocky, but there are no mountains. They should have a lot of dried or dead plants and trees as well.

YewClan live in a taiga forest with a lot of red and yellow pine trees. There's tall grass and large rocks there as well, and a few scattered ponds.

HemlockClan lives in a deciduous forest. The trees there are very cluttered as well as the tall grass and weeds.

CloverClan lives in a meadow with lots of flowers and grass. Their camp is down a small slope as well.

There's a Twoleg Place in CloverClan's territory with just a couple of houses and a small, abandoned barn/shed. There should be a few animals, for it is a farm, so.. huehue, yea.

Please please please do not use the default objects. Use objects like Theirry's, Glave's, Jayfeather's, etc. I also need an advanced map maker, not a newbie. Thanks!

Derp//

Re: Need a map done for a rp~
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 07:12:58 pm »
bump bump bumpety bump ouo

Offline MoonlitSunlight

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 01:06:19 am »
I'd love to make this map! I can pretty much picture how it'll look like. I can also do a moonstone within the map or separate. c; I can also post experience pictures if you'd like. ~

Offline Mundi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 10:58:19 pm »
Map name: Birds of the Sky
Type of rp: Bird tribe vs bird tribe RP
Ocean/river: I would like a wide river running  vertically  through the map, 2 small lakes on each side
(in opposite corners), and river running in front of the mountains.
Mountains/hills: Tall ridged mountains in the top corners forming a valley in the middle (the vertical river
Will flow through it), and small hills scattered in both sides.
I would like it realistic
And It can be public
Camps: On the left side there will be a giant rock/cliff with a den on it. And on the right
I would like a waterfall with a den on it (and a ledge if possible). Those are the leaders dens.
And 5 other dens in trees (if possible). That is for both sides.
I need lots and lots of trees and plants on both sides too.
The camps are in the opposite side if the lakes
And last I want a stone gathering place over the river. With 2 tall rocks on each side.
I hope that's not to hard

Offline Mundi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 11:05:38 pm »
Oh and if u could, make a den for the beta's inside of the waterfall/cliff

Derp//

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 04:13:13 am »
Isabella, I'm not taking map requests, I needed a map. xD

and MoonlitParadise, that'd be wonderful but I no longer need the map, we have new clans and territories. ;n;