Author Topic: This is actually, really important. (Concerning Harassing)  (Read 2576 times)

Offline TheGrumpyCat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • yasssss
    • View Profile
Re: This is actually, really important. (Concerning Harassing)
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2015, 03:46:13 pm »
Yes, i agree with all of this. I was a noob/newbie to this game months ago, and i found myself to be quite annoying, when i asked so many people for help. You just need to find the right, calmer and more tempered people, to guide you through the game. I found those people, and they are still my friends today.

Offline Crowed

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 08:10:13 am »
Like everybody said their no truly other solution than mute troll's and report them, their the problem in many game's you must deal with it. Purity is dream not reality. Personaly i got fun with troll's (like to make them flame) but on other game's.

Offline Misinterpreted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 03:19:19 pm »
agree with everything stated here. I really dislike it when others fuss about someone's "lack of grammar." I want to call them out on it but at the same time don't want a ton of people smacking me around for it. However I do want to add something to here that I have heard someone say, "This is a chat box, not a classroom." And I agree with it fully, just because this is a game based on roleplay does not mean you are forced to type with punctuation, capitalization, proper spelling, etc. It is a chat. Also another add-on, I have seen this harassment in south pole too and it quite angers me.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 03:59:07 pm »
Bless you for every word within this post!
The way people get treated on this game is downright horrible and honestly I'm disgusted by it. I don't know how many times I see people talk about how ugly a character or is or how dumb someone is based on their character design or literacy level. Using the term "sparkletards" when referring to a bright or vibrant character. Absolutely terrible.

in-game: hooli