Author Topic: Eh, just an idea I had.  (Read 4066 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Eh, just an idea I had.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »
It's actually possible. There was this thing inside the FH folder If you have a backup then you find the old maps somewhere inside your backup

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 10:20:14 pm »
The only map I miss is Fluorite, really. Temple of dreams was a pretty one, though.
I think those have the most redesign value over all.
Fluorite was a BIG place where you could most definitely find an unoccupied spot to RP, which is pretty nice. A newer fluorite with more vegetation and trees, even caves and rocks, would be pretty cool!
Temple of dreams also has redesign value due to, let's face it, It's a temple of dreams. Floating rocks, structures, flowers, stars, etc. It could really be remade into a BEAUTIFUL map, I think.

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 01:20:36 am »
i hope they do it! i really miss old feral heart, it's gonna take alot of time <3

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline Keaira815

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 06:10:19 am »
I was just chatting with my friend about the old maps, and we were discussing how much we missed all of them. I miss fluorite plains especially.

I really hope this idea is used!

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 09:47:23 pm »
Like the others said, people would be torn and spread out across so many.  Suspect there might be a future update with a map that has many rocks to jump up (this is only a rumour with no real evidence) but will probably have elements of ascension island, temple of dreams ect all on the one map so it's easier to manage than many spread out maps.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2016, 02:18:06 am »
While I do miss the old maps already (I recently discovered the update a few days ago after not being on FH for a few months), I think I have to agree that it might not be the best idea because then the users would be more spread out
Like the others said, people would be torn and spread out across so many.  Suspect there might be a future update with a map that has many rocks to jump up (this is only a rumour with no real evidence) but will probably have elements of ascension island, temple of dreams ect all on the one map so it's easier to manage than many spread out maps.

I completely agree with what Kuri said, we might get another update depending on what the staff feels they can work with. And plus, these new maps are very well designed and we even got remakes of Bonfire and Ficho in 1.15. Chance to make new memories I guess. Maybe if they added 1 map from old game that would be nostalgic enough *shrugs*
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 02:42:47 am »
Honestly, my opinion has changed a lot since the update. I still miss the old maps, yes, but the new ones have already wiggled their way into my heart, so honestly, I wouldn't even care to have the old maps, even as a download.

Offline NaiaRulez

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 09:03:55 am »
I would love that to happen. I really miss the old maps, I really liked hanging by Fluorite Plains and Temple of Dreams, or jumping around Ascension Island and Sky's Rim xD If it's not even official, but atleast make a map pack of the old maps just as you said.   

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez