Author Topic: Can't login, HELP!  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Pompe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't login, HELP!
« on: April 14, 2017, 10:15:16 am »
Okay, so FeralHeart and I have history. Years and years and years ago my computer stopped working, and I deleted FeralHeart. In 2016, January,  I got a new one. I decided to check if my FH account still existed, and yes it did.

Downloaded FeralHeart. But for what? I can't login. I know it's the right password and the right username, I've logged into the website for FeralHeart multiply times.
HELP!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Can't login, HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:17:37 am »
You are aware that there was an update last year correct? FeralHeart 1.15?

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 10:28:43 am »
As ArcticGalaxy has said, there is FeralHeart 1.15 to download, and I'd recommend taking a look at This Thread to download and understand the tutorial of how to download it.

Next, make sure you're logging into the Login Page before you try to login in-game; keeping it open throughout the time you play, and then you can close the tab once you've logged off. If you come across any issues with it, be sure to check out This Thread to resolve any problems and issues.

If you come across any more issues, do feel free to let us know by bumping this thread- and lots of helpful floofs will come your way to help you out to the best of their ability.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Pompe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 10:33:03 am »
Thanks alot, guys. I just checked and I've got the updated game, somehow. It's really different, even tho I haven't been able to log in yet xD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 01:13:43 pm »
Hi there! Here are some few additional things that you may want to try doing if you still cannot login to the game after doing what Shurtle suggested:
-Disable any proxies you might have on your web browser
-Use a different Web Browser to login to the Play Game Tab
-Use a mobile device to connect to the Play Game Tab
-Run FH as administrator by right clicking on the application and choosing "Run as Administrator"

Also, another thing to keep in mind is that if your account was inactive for more than 18 months, meaning that for a consecutive 18 months you did not log in to the game, the server may have cleared your account. In that case, you would have to make a new account when registration opens again.

Hope this helps!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.