18 (64.3%)
No because I'm an ass
5 (17.9%)
I don't know
3 (10.7%)
Maybe
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Animal testing  (Read 4771 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Animal testing
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 03:29:56 am »
I had to delete the post here lol
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 03:46:23 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 03:34:49 am »
  You realise pigs are the ones that are treated the worst? Trust me, you don't want to know their living conditions.

Although, I see very little relation between those video's and animal testing. Those are slaughter houses for meat product, not animal testing...

And also, the forum is meant to be G rated, having those video's up might get you in trouble, I don't know.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 03:37:14 am »
UGH forgot that! thought it was another post i had -_- can u remove that?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 03:46:49 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 03:41:45 am »
  I'm not a mod, so I can't. But you can edit your post and remove them (The swearing in your post as well would be good) Just click modify in the upper right hand corner of your posts. You can then edit your post as you see fit.
  And if you can't modify it I'll see if I can get a mod to help remove the videos if you want.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline VampVixen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Vampy's eye as a cat (by Ayriea on DrA)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2011, 03:22:00 am »
I did an essay and a speech on animal testing in my classes, and what I read about is absolutely just cruel and unusual punishment! Its just abuse!

ffdani

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2011, 04:38:01 pm »
I hate all type of abuse and any other type of animal crualty. I hate how peaple think that just beacause they think humans are smarter (humans aren't smarter, but i wont get into that) they can do all types of horrible things to animals. Who needs perfume, soap or other nonsence. Just kidding about the soap XD. Back on topic, useless things are being tested on animals. I don't know much about the subject, and i don't want to know because then ill end up crying. Animals don't abuse humans, so why should we do anything to them? I know it might be nessesary, but we are busy with "other" things that no one thinks about making something to test on instead animals. Long live the animals!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:40:02 pm by Daniela »