Author Topic: Keep Crashing When FH opens D:  (Read 4957 times)

Offline whitetimberwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trolling the trolls like a boss
    • View Profile
Re: Keep Crashing When FH opens D:
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 06:58:32 pm »
It happens to me in the bonfire with my characters, I have been in flourite frequently, and have stayed out of bonfire for a while. So I visited the bonfire using my "GO HOME" button with the feather and the game crashed. So I rebooted it again, and it did the same thing, I have made no objects or materials and every other map works. Next time I went to play the game, it wouldn't let me in at all. I don't want to lose my character, and if I make a new one it will go to, cause of my home setting. I feel sad right now  :'(
                                                                                                                                                -WhiteTimberWolf ;)
Look!!! A flying monkey!! Oh wait, that's my cat... -3-

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 04:30:34 pm »
I can't uninstall it!! it's missing the "utCompiledCode for this version of the uninstaller", can I just delete all of the files??

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 04:39:32 pm »
Yes you can, just make sure you backup all the things you want to keep inside C:\FeralHeart like maps and presets and whatnot. But do it on another location, do not just let the lay there.

Easiest is by dragging all the things you want to keep into a folder on your desktop, then remove the game completely from the computer.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Rainbowfur

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • cut my life into pizzas this is my plastic fork
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 10:00:59 pm »
Erm, same, I open the game and after the start-up scripts, it crashes, I didnt even have a chance to see the "Kovuworks" page or anything :'(
profile pic by me
mapmaker/preset maker
PM me for commissions^^