Author Topic: Darki's Not-So-Complete List of Cliches  (Read 11830 times)

Offline lolflap

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Darki's Not-So-Complete List of Cliches
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 02:25:17 am »
I have an albino of a wolf species that is normally very hot-headed and territorial,the albino has red eyes like albinos usually do,he has scars from a hawk mangling him while he was outside his den((while he was an adult,he currently is)) is this too cliche?

Siskin

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 03:01:45 pm »
Haha after reading this topic it sounds like everything is cliche.
i think the only non-cliche is something like: "Your character is an average wolf/lion that likes to bathe in the sun." =))

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 11:56:40 pm »
I think I have the only morbidly obese wolf on the game. XD Patent pending? LOL
I have some purposely cliche characters I use for comedic effect, or for irony in general.
For example: my character Foxtrot has a speech impediment (don't see those too often, or at least I haven't yet) but his whole family history is stupidly cliche. Water washes out their den, he gets separated and can't find his family. Similar things have been done...a lot. I just use it for funny devices, since he's really not a serious character, or one of my best "original characters."

Offline Jesicat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The word 'seepage' bothers me.
    • View Profile
    • Misfits with Mushrooms
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 06:42:19 am »
I usually want to leave a rp when there is a 'depressed' wolf in it. They just go on and on and ON about their horrible past and I never encourage it, I just want to get on with the rp