Author Topic: Anxiety?  (Read 2226 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Anxiety?
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2012, 02:30:11 am »
I don't know if its good to give medical advice on the FH forums, but you should look into getting an Physiatrist, they help with nervousness issue's and get to the base of your problems.
^

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2012, 11:17:55 am »
^
xD

Just a warning: Physiatrist's can be very expensive, especially when you choose a well known and very good one. But it's worth it if you have a problem like your's.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2012, 12:21:25 pm »
So lately I couldn't get any sleep I had these whispers go threw my mind of "evil thoughts" like ok im to scared to mention it but it involves a doll anyways  :-[ I cant get sleep I have a twitching problem with my bones now my body twitches every secound and its not a small twitch its big and my head is going plain flat out crazy I think something is gonna come and I dont wanna say that either.. but anyways its been keeping me up I get so scared from the thoughts I have to turn on tv and loose even more sleep si I need help! its scary and bothering me.  :'(

I often get nightmares like these, people tearing others apart, monsters, dolls, clowns even. I've had them for about three years, I just get through it, even though it scares me, I understand how you don't want to tell anyone, I don't want to either, sometimes it's like I'm going insane. And I just lie awake clutching my pillow...