Poll

Should there be a "Tail Swish" action added to Feral Heart?

YES!! I would use it ALOT~
Sure. I'd use it on occasion
Meh. Maybe I'd use it.
No, thats an awful idea.
I honestly don't care AT ALL

Author Topic: Tail Swishing  (Read 5492 times)

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Tail Swishing
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 04:37:26 pm »
It'd be better if there were hotkeys for the actions so you wouldn't need to constantly scroll through to find the one you want, but I still think a few decent ones are still needed. The actions could be the same for both feline and canine, just opposite controls - like the "dominant" action for a wolf would be to raise the tail, while the "submissive" action for the lion would do the same. And you could assign them to a random key; t, y, u, i, o, p, l, k, j, h, g... None of these are used for game controls (or if you have your custom key settings just choose a free key).

For tail actions we could use Swish, Lash, Dominant, Submissive, and Fear. That's not very many.
For ear actions you can simply make custom emotes, so they don't require their own actions.

Another thing I think would go along well with this is lowering the head. You can only look downward in game, but it would be neat to lower the head while still looking forward (though I suppose this is done in crouch).

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 01:59:35 pm »
Love it also because... I WHIP MY TAIL BACK AND FORUTH I WHIP MY TAIL BACK AND FOURHT XD
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline kapassa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 12:00:24 am »
OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!  can a MOD add it right NOW!! i also want baring teeth
Meeer.... I ish scary..RAWR!!