Author Topic: Flourite Plains  (Read 5101 times)

Koza_The_Wise

Re: Flourite Plains
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 11:49:55 pm »
Thats the thing, I can only get as far as the Log in page where you select who your going to be. once I click start all of mine want to load FP but cant. I dont see anything on the log in page where I can reset what map I start at :(. Only thing I can think of is deleting the chara's and remakeing them so I can start at lonely cave...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:53:52 pm by josh bearden »

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 11:56:34 pm »
That happend to me as well.What I did was Higlight evertthing to where I can see it and find my charecter.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Koza_The_Wise

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 12:00:37 am »
I cant, all it says is start, back, edit or create.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 12:05:32 am »
Oh you think I mean in-game! XD I'm meaning you can only do it on the Forum.x3My mistake, should of been more clear.But yeah that all you need to do really.But not running FH just in the forum look up in the corrner and find Charecter Reset than find you charecter.
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Celticin

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 09:26:38 pm »
Indeed it is annoying. If Kovu ever shows his face again more maps would be nice and help spread people out a bit so getting into a map isn't so hard. And josh bearden, you can reset your home by loging intot he golden box at the top of the forum and going through character reset

Offline kikiwolf17

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 12:40:49 am »
Ok, heres a question then, if your home is set to this map and your trying to long into Flourite Plains and can't, is there any way to reset your self on a less populated map?
yes go to the feather tab at the bottom of the screen, home, then click reset home

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 02:58:20 am »
i don't really go to FP often but when i do i always get bad tokens too.So the only thing I can do is keep trying and trying and trying until I FINALLY get on.
work is not mine :3

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 09:43:53 am »
FH isnt for download anymore as that version doesnt have an equivelant of lonely cace and lots of people were posting help topics on it, so as of now simba is making an updated version, but I have no idea how long that 'un'll take t'finish.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 12:41:13 pm »
FH isnt for download anymore as that version doesnt have an equivelant of lonely cace and lots of people were posting help topics on it, so as of now simba is making an updated version, but I have no idea how long that 'un'll take t'finish.
Ah, don't you mean FH+? And neat~ I'd love to see the update.
'

Also, Flourite Plains is a beautiful and huge map yet, gets a lot of bad tokens due to it being most of the players favorites due to its huge amount of work put into it and its awesome features that I can never get bored of.
I often get bad tokens or disconnected entirely myself due to the huge amount of players in it, but at least we can come to this site and see "how  many players are in Flourite Plains today?" and see when its nice and safe or not. Know what I mean?
Anyway, I do hope some day there would be new maps, of course, though FH+ has a lot more maps to explore and have fun it, that is, you downloaded it before the download was removed from the site~

~Hugrf