Author Topic: Opinions on features  (Read 3423 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions on features
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 11:58:50 am »
(You need to put the item codes in the items.cfg file)

If Kovu ever came back he could choose certain people's items and add them officially to the game! :D
That would be so cool! But what do you mean by put the item codes in a file? What code?

What Dev means is in every items download, there will be a single file in that download labelled as 'items.cfg'. What you are to do is after placing all the given items in FeralHeart>Media>Items, you must take that cfg file and place it in your main FeralHeart directory. Be sure to replace any duplicates. Once it's all set, merely re-launch the game and once you're logged back in, you should be able to see the items in the Character Creator.
gone

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 12:03:27 pm »
items.cfg goes in Feralheart main folder if you didn't know.

Also, what I love is how you can connect and make maps so easily, and make a huge map pack of any size. Currently I am making a map pack of 20+ maps, and I just love how customizable and how much meshes you can have sometimes.
I also love the fact you can make markings without Kov and maps itself too.
You can also use your imagination to the best time in making humans, giraffes, dragons, griffin, you name it.
Even practicing preset making for characters such as griffins. I have my griffin fursona Hugrf, ya know.
I do wish there to be better size limits however, and perhaps an item pack packed up with all items found some day.
Perhaps Simba packed that up for FH+, so what more can I ask for? :3
I love a lot of things about Feralheart and how you can easily make your maps, presets even sometimes, your own items even in some cases, markings so easily, retextures, etc....
Yes, more models would be nice but usually I like the idea of only canine and feline models, to push your imagination.
Haha, even your own fur textures and stuff I like.
There's so many things I might have not even counted on the list! What more could I want?
Not much really so far. c: All I could want is new official maps, but FH+ might have them.
All I could wish for in the game is perhaps being able to dash with them wings, lol, or everyone being able to see your markings and preset.
Sadly I know the preset thing isn't too possible or needed, but markings I would want to be seen by all instead of them downloading the marking pack I have.

So what would I want in an update? The only thing not able to be member-made is the marking thing, really.
Or even 3 different types of markings to be colored differently other than only one color all three markings, that would be a great feature to make my day!
Armor is next on my list, but who knows what FH+ awaits as I saw in the previews? ;)
There's only so much I would adore, but I'm pretty sure you get the point.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 04:04:43 pm »
The features I like on Feral Heart would be the customization of the interface, creating maps, the ability to show emote in your toon, and the actual creation of your toon in-game. I namely like the flexibility the game has and the feel of not being limited to standard game features. For example, dying, not being able to drown or falling from a certain height. I also would be up for the notion of having more animal models in the game.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 12:59:59 am »
I like customizing animal models to create their own unique style. C:

I also like how you can change the characters expressions. In my opinion, it makes rps (or anything really... :/) more realistic.

Prey animals ( or just creatures that roam around randomly, like, maybe birds and insects? *wink wink*) would be a great feature!

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »
I like the preset making feature. It is so wonderful. :D Greatly Kovu had time to put them in FeralHeart, before quitting it.
I always liked the Custom Emotes. Some are funny too... wait... *does Tongue Glitch*
The Actions; I like them too, but sadly there isn't a way to get custom ones. But wait, what if you had custom actions and you use it in public? It would derp other people's computers. xD

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 11:45:57 am »
As many have said before me, my favorite feature would be the ability to make custom interfaces, and presets. It allows one to be free with creativity.

If I had to choose one thing to be placed into feral heart, it would be means of teleportation. By that I mean, being able to click a 'teleport' button and have it take you to someone on your friends list, Your choice of whom.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 04:41:09 pm »
As many have said before me, my favorite feature would be the ability to make custom interfaces, and presets. It allows one to be free with creativity.

If I had to choose one thing to be placed into feral heart, it would be means of teleportation. By that I mean, being able to click a 'teleport' button and have it take you to someone on your friends list, Your choice of whom.

Teleportation would be a nice attribute to the game. :3