Author Topic: Opinions on features  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Opinions on features
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:36:47 am »
What's your favorite feature of FH? What features do you want in FH? I totally love everything about FH (except the bad tokens, LOL) and I'd like prey/item finding.

Note: This is just an opinion/fave topic. It has nothing to do with update/feature begging or complaints. I just wanted to see what people like and want in the game. I'm not on the Staff team; I'm just curious. So don't get all upset at me for posting this; it will start a stupid pointless fight. I don't feel like getting into a fight over something silly, so please be mature or I'll ask a Mod to lock this.
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions on features
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 01:42:05 am »
My favorite feature is probably... hmm.. how we can make maps and presets! Then in-game with characters, I like how you can move the camera any direction. It's a small thing, but game like WQ and Lif don't allow that, so that feature I like.

I would like a terrain raising option like in RCT3 instead of making heightmaps in Map Maker.
I would also want a hyena model, or an option to see who's typing at the time.

Offline snake_eyes

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 02:03:08 am »
I like the avatar expressions and customization. A lot. It makes it easy to create limitless unique characters.

More models, actions and facial expressions would be nice. Like birds, bears, rodents, horses, snakes, dragons, etc. And the ability to growl, purr, hiss, bark, yelp, and so on.
Also, more official maps are always cool. It'd cause less lag and arguments over territory and more room for members so the game won't be too overcrowded in certain areas.

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 03:12:36 am »
I totally agree on the map stuff! I also think it would be cool to have wolf tail postures (wag, tuck, etc.) and different pelt textures (like sleek, ragged, thick/winter coat, thin/summer coats). And I definitely like the color variety. WQ is fun too, but I like the item option here. But it would be nice if I could get those item packs I downloaded to work...

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 03:39:21 am »
Offtopic.. but do you need help with items?

And I would love if there was an option to have like scraggly coats, thin coats, thick coats, etc.

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 05:08:49 am »
(More off-topic lol: Yeah. I've moved all the stuff to the items folder but it won't work.)
I also think outfits/armor/accessories that come with the game, like the Christmas Hat, would be cool.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 05:23:24 am »
(You need to put the item codes in the items.cfg file)

If Kovu ever came back he could choose certain people's items and add them officially to the game! :D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 05:44:53 am »
Hmm, I have to say I like the build of the models and the way we can create unique maps and presets with ease. The models are much more realistic than that on IT servers as well as the maps. Much more detail, so to speak.

However, I do agree with Snake when he says it'd be nice if we had more models like Deer, Bears, Birds, Rodents, Lizards, etc. It'll give the players more variety when it comes to roleplay and will add as a nice touch.
gone

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 06:05:21 am »
my favorite features in particular are the emoticons, actions, and moving the character's head with the camera. pretty neat.

more models would be nice, however i'm not sure about a lizard or snake model, haha.
perhaps bear, equine, and even perhaps dragons.

? UN: TENSION ?

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 11:38:40 am »
(You need to put the item codes in the items.cfg file)

If Kovu ever came back he could choose certain people's items and add them officially to the game! :D
That would be so cool! But what do you mean by put the item codes in a file? What code?