Author Topic: Ever had a RolePlay idea but never knew how to execute it?  (Read 3503 times)

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Ever had a RolePlay idea but never knew how to execute it?
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 10:29:49 pm »
yay i finy joind a pack if any of you want to join just come to forite plains and serch up diamond and camerons pack ok hope some joins this
try me i dare you...

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 10:52:54 pm »
Yes, its always hard to know how to execute it all :P
I definetly need another pair of paws

I think having more than one person helping you out, to bounce off ideas from, is quite helpful. I rarely go through ideas without consulting my friends. They end up joining it one way or another, but they always put their input in which helps smooths along. Try writing down what you have, in bullet form or small ideas, and then pass it to a friend to help out.

Also, for rank ideas, try looking around the forum. Mostly everyone has the same idea. Start with Leader, Deputy, and move down from what seems necessary and go from there. Usually going after the Warrior Cats ranks is a common thing, seeing as it pretty much set a precedent for things like this. And don't be afraid to ask for ideas. The main thing is to situate it to fit the roleplay. Don't have a rank that won't be used or picked.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 03:29:03 am »
sory namee chage but he is not telling me yet on what it is so try finding me or cameron [ bugz07 if you need the uesre name]
try me i dare you...

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 08:19:08 pm »
Yes, its always hard to know how to execute it all :P
I definetly need another pair of paws

I think having more than one person helping you out, to bounce off ideas from, is quite helpful. I rarely go through ideas without consulting my friends. They end up joining it one way or another, but they always put their input in which helps smooths along. Try writing down what you have, in bullet form or small ideas, and then pass it to a friend to help out.

Also, for rank ideas, try looking around the forum. Mostly everyone has the same idea. Start with Leader, Deputy, and move down from what seems necessary and go from there. Usually going after the Warrior Cats ranks is a common thing, seeing as it pretty much set a precedent for things like this. And don't be afraid to ask for ideas. The main thing is to situate it to fit the roleplay. Don't have a rank that won't be used or picked.

thats what I did before I even did this thread =^.^=
But yes, about friends . . ..  I hash none O.O'
Oh well, I can always try and find some one I know fairly well from here
~ Warrior

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 07:28:35 am »
well one thing i need for this pack me and my bff [ aka mate too] need to kick off this addveger i need to know how to map  and i cant realy mapp bacuse my maps dont realy flow i do a good sky maker but how do i add it  i shall find it on my own for now i will stick [ as soon as i get it working ] the mapp pack plus [ if i get it working ] some items i just downloded to a fashon couse! you might want to meet me at the den in fort plains heres a hit how to get there you need to glich throe
try me i dare you...