Author Topic: Returning Soon! (Returned)  (Read 1087 times)

Sandfury

Returning Soon! (Returned)
« on: May 03, 2014, 05:23:55 am »
Hey floofs!
I know I have been on the forums, but I have not played in-game for nearly a month now. Teh reason? Here ye go.

Sadly, mine was a bit of a disappoint- but it has been told that the morning was not so fast. I stayed in Bonfire all day until something happened IRL. Anyways, no one in Bonfire was exactly RPing. I was sitting at the adoption center with my black lab puppy. Two people roleplayed with me while it lasted, though.
     So IRL- I have a flea problem in my room. Went to go dump out some milk from yesterday's bowl (I'm too lazy to put the dishes in the sink xD), and my mom saw two dead fleas in my milk. She was like: "Gurl, you turn off that computer and stay out of your room!" So, that kinda ruined the whole FHORD day with me. (At least I went to the beach afterwards and got some frozen yogurt.)
       ANNYWAAAYS, a bit of a bust, but when the Summer FHORD comes out, I hope I can actually get some RP action going on- NOT in Bonfire. xD

-SandFury :3

To add on to that, I have moved into a new house, and I am waiting for my dad to install my computer in my room. When this does happen I will play Feralheart, anyways...

Hope to see you floofs tomorrow! :3

EDIT: I'm BAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :DDDD
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:47:02 pm by Sandfury »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Soon! (Possibly on Saturday)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:10:02 am »
I guess it's an early Welcom Back then! ^^ So welcome back! :)
Hope you're doing well in your new home, cya 'round~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:49:39 pm »
I'll see you in-game soon then, a warm welcome back to you~

Offline Lusamine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 07:00:14 pm »
Welcome back,Hope to see ye around~! Also those fleas,be so evil.Biteing and that.
IGN: Lusamine, Formally  .Lord~Kibben.