Author Topic: How was your FHORD experience?  (Read 3296 times)

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: How was your FHORD experience?
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 02:30:55 am »
Mine was disappointingly uneventful...

wolfdog01

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 02:33:41 am »
It was alright, I felt kind of like a weakling though when I saw some of the really amazing RPs. But mine was O.K. not much happened since I didn't really RP with anyone besides myself lol

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 03:53:47 am »
I sadly couldn't make it either. Had way to much on my hands that day. But it does please me that so many people did had fun during this event.^^
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
~
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 06:56:10 pm »
My FHORD day experience was undeniably one of the funnest days on FH I've had in a while.

You see it all started out with me, Genny, and a few other floofs I had the pleasure of meeting that day all derpin at the N/Z Rock. It was like that for a while, then more people I knew started to show up. Then we all talked and laughed and GAH it twas hilarious. Later we all got down and had this HUGE wolf/lion pile that was the ultimate floof pile. Then a fluffy named Whisper jumped down from the rock and started dancing in front of it. Zady followed, then Genny, then me, and so on until there was the whole group of us dancing and laughing.

Overall, this was definitely the best FHORD Day I've gotten to attend(even though there's only been two PF). I can't wait for the next one to make even more memories with these amazing people :)

Oh yus, it was fun Vask, no regrets there hun~ I had a great time there, and I hope all of you can make it next time~

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Sandfury

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 03:34:05 am »
Sadly, mine was a bit of a disappoint- but it has been told that the morning was not so fast. I stayed in Bonfire all day until something happened IRL. Anyways, no one in Bonfire was exactly RPing. I was sitting at the adoption center with my black lab puppy. Two people roleplayed with me while it lasted, though.
     So IRL- I have a flea problem in my room. Went to go dump out some milk from yesterday's bowl (I'm too lazy to put the dishes in the sink xD), and my mom saw two dead fleas in my milk. She was like: "Gurl, you turn off that computer and stay out of your room!" So, that kinda ruined the whole FHORD day with me. (At least I went to the beach afterwards and got some frozen yogurt.)
       ANNYWAAAYS, a bit of a bust, but when the Summer FHORD comes out, I hope I can actually get some RP action going on- NOT in Bonfire. xD

-SandFury :3

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 08:05:05 pm »
At first I was super excited to attend, but as I was running around RPing to myself, nothing really seemed different. I went to a lot of different places in case participants were all concentrated in one area, but the number of RPers and non RPers appeared normal. I was a bit disappointed, but I also didn't have very much free time that day, so I think the next one can be better for me. o3o

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2014, 09:12:15 am »
I sadly couldn't make it. But, it's great to see you guys had such a great time.
Vask, that banner is so fabu xD "But first... lemme take a floofeh" "LOL that sounds like your kidnapping a FH user" I started laughing so hard xD

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 02:47:39 pm »
I was on Fluorite Plains and it was extremly laggy. I saw Allegra and some others, they were talking about peanut butter. Then they went somewhere, they disappeared and I stayed with afk Genny. Later I was dancing with Alpha Eclipse.
 And that's all, I think...
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 08:22:04 pm »
I figured it being FHORD I would try a new Rping style.. So I created a rabbit and hassled together a group of friends to rp with me xD It was lots of fun.  We hopped all around FH and listened to people's role-plays and did some of our own. o3o It was great! 8) :D