Author Topic: Will wings change Feral Heart?  (Read 9405 times)

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Will wings change Feral Heart?
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 05:24:37 am »
My thoughts on the controversy is that the wing-craze will end after everyone gets used to them.
I have already gotten over them, I was some what excited to have the wings a few months ago, but not Im not that excited of them now so Im over them already, I have a few characters with them but a lot of them dont have wings.

anyways,
I like the items somewhat, but I hate that theres just one item but since its new years the christmas hat is not very well. but I dont know if Kovu will make more items.

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2012, 06:55:32 pm »
This is a very late reply, but I just have to say something. I believe the reason we have all these flying creatures is because this game is populated by younger people, 'sparkledog/cat' type of people, or those crazy people who obsess over winged wolves and cats. I honestly believe adding wings was unnecessary. Just because people were craving wings, they were added. People have to  learn that they can't always get what they want. The title of this game is FERALheart. When I think of FERAL, I think of real and wild animals. Not flying sparkledogs. I don't mind the gryphon/dragon roleplays, but seeing winged wolf after winged wolf? Oh yeah, even those Ginga or whatever characters. Even THEY have wings now! What the heck? Its very hard to find a semi-realistic or realistic roleplay without wings.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2012, 07:41:51 pm »
Well, a necro-thread has been necro'd so I guess I'll get back in.

I disagree, actually. I find the wings to be a good addition to the game and gives people more opportunity to make their characters as creative as possible. It's certainly added a different factor to my own characters, and I quite like it. New personality traits are possible because of the wings addition.

The fact that people wear wings and make sparkle-dogs doesn't mean that without wings there would be no eye-sores. Eye-sore characters have been around since the beginning and before, taking away or giving them wings doesn't mean that will change or even get worse.

If someone wants to keep it fully realistic, then they're best going to WolfQuest.

Offline Athanleedon22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 04:37:13 pm »
Looks like I don't know how to reward wings...