Author Topic: Piercing and Tattoo's  (Read 6185 times)

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: Piercing and Tattoo's
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 02:40:35 am »
I plan to get tatooed on my arms this summer. I'm doing a hole new transformation on myself, I'm also changing my style of clothing. I'll most likely get a Warrior Cat tatoo, on both my arms, a cat head, but that'll be how I imagine Warriors' myself, my style! I'll also get a feline hybrid tatoo on my leg aswell, but it won't be so noitcable. My parents don't have a problem with me getting tattoed, as long as it's a temporary tatoo! They'd never let me get a tatoo for life! I wonder if they let  tatoos in High School? Dunno...I also might get those special tatoo liquids and put them on my tatoos every two weeks, so they don't wash away. XD

I'm getting mixed messages here if you're talking about temporary tattoos or real ones.
But either way according to your profile on this forum, you're 14. There's no way a professional tattoo parlor will tattoo you, and if you find one that does. It is breaking the law.
You cannot get tattooed unless you're 18 and over.
I don't want to sound like I'm bashing, but it's the truth D: you/the artists can get into serious trouble.

I'm also going to put out there that for me fan tattoos are an absoulte no, no matter how much you may like something at the time |D;;; Considering in a few years you're most likely going to not like whatever it is anymore as much or not at all, and of course if you get it tattooed you're stuck with it.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 03:26:22 am »
  I plan to one day have a tattoo on my back. Because of my aspergers I tend to obsess over things, then move on to the next thing to obsess over, and I am going to have all the things I love combined into one big picture for my back, to remind me of all the things I love.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Keo911

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 06:32:07 am »
But you can't see your back D:

xD That sounds kind of nifty, but I personally wouldn't do that- I love too many things for it all to fit anywhere. c:

I have no piercings or tramp stamps, currently. However, I plan to get two piercings in each ear in the near future from my friend and for my eighteenth birthday I want to get a small coyote pawprint tattooed on my inner wrist. I love coyotes and always will, and I'd like to think I'm a lot like them. It won't be too noticeable, and it won't be big enough to be embarrassing when I'm my grandmother's age.

I've considered planning for other piercings, but I honestly don't want them anywhere but my ears even if lip rings are fun to play with. The only piercings I really am outright against getting for myself, though, are gauges- when you're older, those giant holes in your ears will look awful. x.x

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 07:00:39 am »
Ew gauges, I can't stand those either. I don't know why people get them and/or get them stupidly huge so they have these whopping great big holes in their ears. I find it really ugly DX

And yeah the only way you can repair that damage is with surgery.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 07:10:48 am »
Urg, those are gross. My mum stretched her ears, but not like that, but so she could have different earrings that wouldn't fit in normal sized peaircings, you know? There are all different sizes of peircings and mum wanted to get the bigger size.

And tattoos can look good on old people, it's when old people mellow that it looks weird. My mum will be fifty soon, and her tattoos look awesome on her because she knows how to flaunt them, not look old.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Liekos

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 02:30:44 pm »
I have one piercing on both ears.. derp. Hehe C:
Don't really mind piercings, but not... everywhere.
Like on the cheek and the neck and um i don't know what it's
called, but that soft thin area between your thumb and your
index finger. That's just gross..

Tattoos look pretty cool, i never really thought of having one
though.. still too young :3