Author Topic: Piercing and Tattoo's  (Read 6183 times)

Babe

Piercing and Tattoo's
« on: May 18, 2011, 10:17:13 pm »
Does anyone here have piercing or tattoo's? =]

What kind do you have and where? o: (Please, if it's somewhere.. we don't need to know, don't share it. ._.) If you have tattoo's, how many and what of - did it hurt to get them? How many piercing do you have? 8D

I have my ears pierced, that's about it. I'd love a very small rose tattoo some day, but no day soon, I'm too young to make a decision that would be with me forever (unless I got it removed painfully and expensively!)

What are your thoughts on tattoo's, also? I know some people don't like them. Do you think anyone age sixteen or above should be able to get one, without parental consent?

I personally don't think that is wise. At eighteen, yes, but sixteen is still young in my opinion.

ColonelHamilton

Re: Piercing and Tattoo's
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 11:44:53 pm »
I think people should wait until they are absolutely positive that their body is fully mature before getting a tattoo, at least. When they come up with an idea for a tattoo, the should wait a long while before actually getting it. If they still like the tattoo when the time is up, then they can get it.

I don't like that some parents pierce the ears of their girl children really early...apparently some do ths because they hate people asking the gender of their child. o_O

Babe

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 11:47:22 pm »
I have seen this before. o_o It.. sort of bothers me that babies, small girls, have piercings.. I think there should be a law restricting that, personally. But eh, whatever they want I suppose.. :/

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 12:04:23 am »
 I had my ears peirced when I was very young, but it was because mum knew that every girl asks for their ears peirced when they grow up. So she did it when we were young, and I don't remember the pain. And if I didn't want my ears peirced, all I would have to do is remove my peircings. My mum says I didn't even cry XD But then again, I cried at everything else, I needed to stop crying for something XD

I'm 19 now, and I have my nose peirced as well, been thinking of my tongue or lip, or more ear peircings... My nose hurt horribly though, and one eye was all runny. But the person who peirced it says that happens sometimes because of nerves in the nose or something like that...

I also WAS saving up for a tattoo, but I gave up on that... They're so expensive, and I only get $5 a week now. I designed my tattoo myself, it's my cat with little fly wings XD It's very cute XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 12:51:50 am »
I was thinking of getting a tattoo, but I'm not sure... because unless you get those things removed, they stay with you forever... y'know? How good would it look if you have some weird design going all up your arm when you're like.. I dunno, 60? xDD Just.. I dunno. If I do get one, it'll be something small like.. a ying-yang sign or a small heart or something. xD Nothing too noticeable.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 03:54:09 am »
:B I have a dragon tattoo above my ankle I got a bit after I turned 21. And yeeeeah they aren't cheap, although it really does follow through here with the "you get what you pay for" saying.
I see it as a mark of independence.
It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, I was expecting it to hurt like hell. It really feels like if you tug a bit on your hair. But it did get a bit bone jarring the closer they went to the ankle.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/PhoenixGryphon/Inkd.jpg < when I first came home with it, so it's still red. o: the image makes it look like it goes halfway up my calf but it isnt XD

I can't stress enough the fact of not getting something stupid and getting something that you really really like because it is there forever.

AND the fact that people should really wait a while not go when they're 16 or something "I WANT A TATTOO 8U" and end up with some giant derpy thing that they'll live to regret. I saw that happen on another website (pointed out it was quite illegal too, funnily enough they deleted the post |D).

I also have my ears pierced, just the lobes, that I don't do anything with and forget that they're there |D. Mum insisted I get them done for my Graduation Ball.

Offline ToastGhost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 06:06:51 am »
I have a tattoo on my upper back between my shoulder blades.  No picture of it, but it's a wolf curled up, sleeping.  Cost maybe 300 dollars, and he did a wonderful job on it.  Well worth it.  My ears are also pierced.  Both have the lobe twice.  First set was when I was really young, maybe five?  The second set was three years ago.  Hurt kinda.  The tattoo was worse going over my spine, since I'm really skinny and my bones stick out a lot.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 06:35:28 am »
My little sister got a tattoo upon turning 18.

I'm turned off for life. She has to live with that.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 06:41:12 am »
^ that's why you find a tattooist that you know does good work XD They'll often have picture of their own work to show you. But that doesn't always prove they are good though.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:01 am »
My little sister got a tattoo upon turning 18.

I'm turned off for life. She has to live with that.

XD; I can't tell what it is.
It looks like an upsidedown, green cupcake |D;

Mine cost about...I think it was $240AU. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.