Author Topic: need help with understanding :3  (Read 1985 times)

DjMeow

need help with understanding :3
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:55:55 pm »
brought here by a friend and left on ice my friend brought me here and without telling about anything she didint play with me and teach me so idgi (i dont get it) how to play and what can i actualy do here.

Offline marceline

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: need help with understanding :3
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 09:54:38 pm »
Okay so FeralHeart is a multiplayer 3d game. You get to customize your own character, either a canine or a feline. Once you have created your own character you can start playing the game with it. In the FeralHeart game you can do things like chat with other players, roleplay, and explore the map. If you haven't downloaded the game yet, you can download it by clicking here. If you need any help with the game or with the forum you can look in the help boards, which are found here. Even though I'm new as well if you need any help getting around the game feel free to PM me. I hope you have fun exploring the forums and the game!  :D

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 10:02:31 pm »
Well welcome to FeralHeart DjMeow :3 I'll give you a rough estimate on how to get started, play, and what FeralHeart is all about.

So, FeralHeart is an awesome feline and canine roleplaying game or MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game). You can create a character that's either a feline or canine in the character creator which is provided for you when you download the game. You can play as your character and roleplay as it (if you don't know, roleplaying is a way to play AS your character, by typing what your character does). You can chat with other players, roam the different landscapes and scenery or make your own place for your character to live in.

Also, the forum as you can see, is for your own useful purpose. Here other players post their maps, videos, screenshots from in game, asking for help, giving suggestions for the game and much more!

To get started, on the FeralHeart website you'll see the Official Downloads button, click that then it will take you to a screen like this:

You first have to install the 'FeralHeart Game Setup' which gives you the game and I would recommend the Download option rather than Torrent
Then after downloading and installing you download 'FeralHeart Patch' which has the updated version of the game.

After downloading you can log in using your username and password that you registered on this forum and it should get you ingame. You make your character and then start playing :)

Have fun and I hope you like it like I do

Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:58:08 pm »
only people who have the game already download the patch blue
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 12:12:09 am »
only people who have the game already download the patch blue

^What she said.
Anywho, welcome to FeralHeart. I'm wolffox, FH's lovable troll and adminstalker. I see that others have already pretty much explained how to play and such, but if you have any questions of need any help, feel free to send me a personal message and I'll be glad to help you out.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 05:35:03 pm »
Hello DjMeow, -(Giver Welcoming Karma)-

Its Awesome to meet you DjMeow, my name's Medic. I hope you are well.

Anyway, A GREAT BIG Welcome to Feralhearts!

I hope that you have a Great time playing the Game! If at all you find that you need any help at any time all you need to do is ask. Everyone is really friendly and Helpful.

The main purpose of Feralhearts is a Roleplay game where you can interact with other roleplayers from around the world and create or join a pack/pride. The roleplaying can be Paragraphs or one liners, depends on what group your in. The main bit of Advice I can give you is to have Fun, after all that's what we are all here for. :)

If you are still unsure what FH is about, you could have a read of this link.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1

Have a Swell time  And if I see you around the Game I will stop to say Hello.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the Forums :D

All the Best
Medic.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 09:28:32 pm »
Hello and welcome!
If you need any extra help, PM a Forum Helper or post it in the Help Section of Forum + Site help (all loacted in the board 'Help). :3
Enjoy your time here!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 06:54:11 pm »
Welcome to FH, DJMeow! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.