Author Topic: Fh had stopped working???  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Jellybean12365

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Fh had stopped working???
« on: August 06, 2011, 01:40:44 am »
This just started today, and I havn't messed with the files or anything, so I don't think it was something I did. I just hope it's something that could be easily fixed. 

I can log in fine, but when I click my char. to connect to the map server  'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working'. This only happens when i go to Flourite Plains.

JazzForLife

Re: Fh had stopped working???
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 01:42:37 am »
I think I've seen this in other threads. Usually it's just too many people in Flourite if I recall. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's happened to me before and I just waited it out. It will go away if it's only in Flourite Plains.

IntendedSuicide

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 01:44:47 am »
You can try disconecting and reconnecting your internet connection, that usually works for me or even restarting my computer helps. Or as Jazzz said you can wait it out for a bit.

Offline Jellybean12365

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 01:49:12 am »
ok thanks ill wait it out, i just restart the computer and it still says it. so ill try and wait it out. Thanks for the advice :)

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 01:50:21 am »
mine crashes every time i try to play online DX
dead account

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 10:08:43 pm »
Re-install.

Offline PotatoChip

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 02:46:48 pm »
Mine does the same thing as Rachel but it doesn't crash just in the plains, it crashes everywhere! If I somehow get into the game and play around a bit, it crashes for no reason! I looked up the error and it's not my java. The error code claimed it was the game's server. It suggested I notify the creator but, obvieously, I can't do that...This started when I downloaded the new patch for Fh. I hope you can help me.

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 03:09:21 pm »
 Hi guys, help me to the problem, before yesterday I played feral heart and a little wolfquest but yesterday it was giving error and that was giving Directx9 before today're also not going, I could not get another because he said Directx9 I have a pc but does not work What should I do?

Please help me! send for my e-mail: [email protected] or send a messange for Nathacha2260

Offline Zarienai

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The one and only Zarin~
    • View Profile
    • Aquilus Coitio
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 05:00:28 pm »
Hi guys, help me to the problem, before yesterday I played feral heart and a little wolfquest but yesterday it was giving error and that was giving Directx9 before today're also not going, I could not get another because he said Directx9 I have a pc but does not work What should I do?

Please help me! send for my e-mail: [email protected] or send a messange for Nathacha2260

I have never had this problem, but some friends have. Make sure your game is up to date with all the newest patches, some times re-instal works also- DO NOT over re-instal though or it could just make things worse- if none of that works maybe its some wierd update you need for flash or somthing. I hope this helps.
Dare to seek out something unseen, and prove to the world your not crazy~

Offline Kiara1125

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 05:36:39 pm »
It won't let me install it period. So how is it that I can re-install it??