Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42867 times)

LuxNoctis

In-Game Username: Himemiya
Name: Raivyne
Personality: Shy, calm and holdback
Description: She is a crossbreed between a Tjech wolfdog and an Eurasian wolf
History: Back when she was still just a young straying lone dog she was the princess of her own little world. She went where ever she wanted to go and she did whatever she wanted to. Now that she stumbled upon a big city during her exodus in life she was curious about the life in the city and decided to join one of their gangs.
Gang: Talerango Gang
Species: Tjech wolfdog x Eurasian wolf
Parents: Ivaylo x Roukan
Sisters/Brothers: n/a
RP Sample: While wandering trough the woods she stumbled upon a cliff. She crawled to the edge and looked down on the little shining lights. "They look like the lights above." She wondered to herself. Backing away she made her way down the hill and have a closer look. Her foot suddenly slipped while standing on a slippery mossy stone and she started to tumble down the hill. "Ow ow, that hurts." She rubbed her head and when she looked up her mouth sprung open in awe. "Is this a city?" Perplexed she got back on her paws looking around her. Bright city lights shone down in the little valley.

Zodiac

In-Game Username: Himemiya
Name: Raivyne
Personality: Shy, calm and holdback
Description: She is a crossbreed between a Tjech wolfdog and an Eurasian wolf
History: Back when she was still just a young straying lone dog she was the princess of her own little world. She went where ever she wanted to go and she did whatever she wanted to. Now that she stumbled upon a big city during her exodus in life she was curious about the life in the city and decided to join one of their gangs.
Gang: Talerango Gang
Species: Tjech wolfdog x Eurasian wolf
Parents: Ivaylo x Roukan
Sisters/Brothers: n/a
RP Sample: While wandering trough the woods she stumbled upon a cliff. She crawled to the edge and looked down on the little shining lights. "They look like the lights above." She wondered to herself. Backing away she made her way down the hill and have a closer look. Her foot suddenly slipped while standing on a slippery mossy stone and she started to tumble down the hill. "Ow ow, that hurts." She rubbed her head and when she looked up her mouth sprung open in awe. "Is this a city?" Perplexed she got back on her paws looking around her. Bright city lights shone down in the little valley.

Accepted, please add CoST to your name.

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
you can take Sirius off the Beta since i dont get around to rping with this group =[ Sorry about that
Bane is my idol.

TekaBear

Interesting.... :D
*Excuse any typos, I type fast.*

[Picture here] (Can't Post Pictures. :(
In-Game Username: TekaBear
Name: Harkou
Personality: Harkou is a standard of his breed, so like all others, he is a very entergetic and playful dog. He's active 24/7 and rarely sleeps. He absolutely LOVES to cheer everyone up, no matter what the situation. He's also a very good Watch Dog, so he'd fit as a Scout, perhaps Lead.
Description: Harkou is a medium-sized dog, again the average standard of his breed. He's very fast and almost never sleeps, giving him wonderful ablities to be an all-night OR all-day Scout/Watchdog. NO matter who the dog or what the status on Ally or Enemy, he LOVES to cheer people up. He likes to take things the nice and easy way, rather than bloodshed and harsh words.
History: Harkou was a pure-bred of his dog breed, locked in a house all the time, of course he escaped the moment he met contact of the woods and the door flew open. He ran and never stopped, again there showing his active-ness, and somehow managed to run a few miles to a city. There he found the Checkerboard gang as a small pup and learned all about the City-Dogs. Increasing his curiousity level, he yapped and barked until the dogs in the CheckerBoard Gang would let him in. He trained to be a scout, since he carried all the characteristics of a perfect Lead Scout.
Gang: CheckerBoard Gang
Species: Standard American Eskimo (http://www.justdogbreeds.com/american-eskimo-dog.html for info on the breed)
Parents: Varlex (Deceased) and Flower (Deceased)
Sisters/Brothers: N/A
RP Sample: 'What do I do? Where do I go? How will I survive? Will I die? Can I ever stop running?' Questions over-crowded Harkou's mind as he raced, fleeing from the terrible house of humans. His eyes bouncing across the forest floor as he scanned it for a milisecond then trampled whatever lay in his path. Soon, out of nowhere, he spotted a flash of bright red to his side. 'Oh, no....' He started to let out an aganizing whimper as he felt the burn of hot breath beat down on his neck. "HELP! HELP! HEEEELP!" He yelped helplessly as the giant red fox had clenched his scruff in it's powerful, well-fanged jaws and flung him across the forest floor. "Pain....Er....Too......much..." Harkou had made a life-threatening impact to a boulder, leavingh a sliding blood-mark across it. As the silhouette of the giant red fox overhead shadowed his small body, he closed his eyes, unsure if they would every open again.

wolfgirl56

Sorry about not getting on today. I was so busy with school and stuff. :P

Offline Lara5000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Can i join :)

october_wind

In-Game Username: october_wind
Name: Jennira, but she goes by Jenna
Personality: Jenna is brave, independent, and fiercely loyal to those she trusts. Despite her strong nature she is surprisingly classy and feminine, and once she trusts you she is very kind. But don't get on her bad side.
History: Born to a very kind and caring mother Jenna had a wonderful life as a young pup. Her father lives many miles away in a forest her mother's family once visited. Tundra taught her pups at an early age to have no fear, and to never judge another at first glance; good or bad. Unfortunately as soon as she and her siblings began to show their wolf characteristics they were tossed out onto the street. Together they helped each other survive, but after a few months her sister Nieve was caught by animal control. After another month went by her other sister Maia was caught by a person and made a house dog. Finally, just a week ago her brother Reidar decided to leave to find their father. Jenna stayed behind, deciding to remain in the city until he finds Kiros and comes back to get her. She also hopes to find her sisters and take them as well, assuming they are still alive. (If anyone needs a character suggestion...)
Gang: Loner, hoping to join the Telerango Gang (when she discovers them)
Species: Wolfdog (husky mix)
Parents: Her mother is a humans pet, a husky named Tundra. Her father is a white wolf named Kiros.
Sisters/Brothers: One brother who managed to escape the city and search for Kiros. Two sisters, she does not know where they are exactly. Reidar, Nieve, and Maia.
RP Sample: A puff of black smoke shot out of the rusty tailpipe as the old pickup truck rattled down the road. On the bed of the truck sat a large cage with a young white pup, howling and circling in fright. Hearing the cries for help another pup, this one red/brown with a white underside, came shooting out of a nearby alley. "Maia!" yelled Jenna to her caged sister. Forgetting the dangers of the city she raced after the truck, but her puppy legs were no match. The pickup turned down a busy street lined with shops and filled with humans. Giving one last howl of goodbye the sad pup turned and dashed back into the dark alley, searching for her brother to tell him the news.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile

Name:Golden
In-game username:DINOSAUR215
Personality:She is shy and weak,and when alot of dogs go after her,she'll become a chicken(lol).She is kind though.So she's kind,but scared.
History:She used to live in a normal city,but her owners moved to this city.when they arrived.She already saw many dogs raoming the streets,and she thought they'd be friendly.Boy she was wrong about alot of them being friendly.Many of them bullied her.So now she lives with her family in fear,the only ones she trusts is her owners.
Gang:none
Species:Golden Retriever
Parents:Her mother was Falcon,but her father was unknown.
Sisters/brothers:none
RP sample:She ran out of the house,but remembered not to go too far.She walked about the streets,smelling the smoke and scents of cats a dgo.Just then a dog appears,the dog that bullied her alot."What do you want now?"She asked."Oh..nothing,but i know what you want,you want a beating!"the dog started beating her up,until she finally ran back home.the dog yelled at her."Ya thats right!Keep running to your stupid humans!"
Preset Link:is in golden's bio in the game.
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
Hey Zodiac! I just remembered I joined this roleplay, Well I'm not sure If I said this but thank you for accepting me. And sorry I still haven't given you the picture of Toxic, Her preset is supposed to be requested and the person that will be making her preset is working on a markings pack or something like that. After school I might try her out so we won't have to wait much longer!! ;)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
If it would make you guys happy, I would make us a CoS map- granite not taken to the regular map. ( It's awesome, really. )