Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42852 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
I leave for a bit and the rp's got a bunch more people? YAYS! <3
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline catybug

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Well, in the meantime I guess I'll work on a preset for Jack x3

Offline catybug

• View Profile
Well, in the meantime I guess I'll work on a preset for Jack x3

Edit: Sorry for the double post, fh went weir on me O.o

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
I might make TyeDye a preset as well. xD

Offline catybug

• View Profile
Also for when the maps fixed, it might be good if you put in a ZIP file for an easier download. You just put all the files into one folder, right click on that folder, and there should be a ZIP option x3

Zodiac

I'll try that! Thanks!

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Soooo tomorrow all hell breaks loose e.e

For those of you who dont know, im involved in my high school's volleyball team and tomorrow double days begin. Double days are were we practice twice in one day. Volleyball at my schools will practice for 3 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. I have a week and a half of double days and saturday practices.

When double days finish, we have regular once a day practices, but for 3 hours still. On August 31st, i start school, so its like practice and then straight into school. So during this time, i will barely be on. I will try to get on in the evenings after the afternoon practices and whatever. So far i only have 3 saturday practices this month, and the practices are in the morning so i should be on for a little bit.

So what im saying is, i wont be on much...till like November when Volleyball season ends. I dont do any other sports so after Volleyball ends, ill be on like normal again...well as long as my grades are good XD lol so yeah i gotta handle school and volleyball and if my grades arent good, you can expect me to not be on.

I'm really gonna miss you guys, but ill try to come on as much as possible.

Bane is my idol.

Zodiac

'Tis okay, we'll miss you though! I hope your team is successful! ;D

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Thanks ^^
Bane is my idol.

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper

In-Game Username: Foreverwolf98
Name: Polar
Personality: Loyal to his pack, he can sometimes have a temper, once hes given orders he does his job
Description: a white great dane with some black stripes on his legs, his face has some black spaces as well, his eyes are a dark mint green shade.
History: He had lived most of his life lonely running the streets after his brothers death being cautious following the rules that his brothers had made to follow, both him and his brother were abandoned by who owned their mom and dad that they had barely ever remembered of.
Gang: Talerngo Gang
Species: Great Dane
Parents: Unknown
Sisters/Brothers: He had a brother at one time when he was young and he had watched over him all the time but had been slaughtered by humans from his agression.
I do misspell sometimes, im sorry if i do and if im gone for 2 or more weeks its might be internet, ill warn you if i know its about to be turned off. c:
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~