Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42861 times)

Zodiac

In-Game Username: Foreverwolf98
Name: Polar
Personality: Loyal to his pack, he can sometimes have a temper, once hes given orders he does his job
Description: a white great dane with some black stripes on his legs, his face has some black spaces as well, his eyes are a dark mint green shade.
History: He had lived most of his life lonely running the streets after his brothers death being cautious following the rules that his brothers had made to follow, both him and his brother were abandoned by who owned their mom and dad that they had barely ever remembered of.
Gang: Talerngo Gang
Species: Great Dane
Parents: Unknown
Sisters/Brothers: He had a brother at one time when he was young and he had watched over him all the time but had been slaughtered by humans from his agression.
I do misspell sometimes, im sorry if i do and if im gone for 2 or more weeks its might be internet, ill warn you if i know its about to be turned off. c:
Accepted~

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
yay~ c: I'll be more happy when the map is back up so we can rp~ cx
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Soo was i accepted 8D?      Scratch tht ^^' i found me 8D but i really wanted t be a guard ._. oh well XD i should have just put Guard 83 but Hunters fine ^^
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:52:42 am by kierra »

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
idk about you guys but if I just try to load the map again, I do actually get in :o
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Zodiac

The map is not working properly for some. The rp is kind of postponed until the map is working properly :c

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
oh, well gosh darn. I'm not sure if this helps people at all, but if at first the map says something like "Bad Token" or "Failed to Connect to Map Server; Retry?" then just say "Ok" or "No" and then try to load the map again, usually the second or third time it works (for me). :/
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline lemonpopsical

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile

In-Game Username: lemonpopsical
Name: Nutmeg (or Meg for short).
Personality: Being a pet she is friendly and curious by nature so has no problems with meeting strangers, only fighting back if she is threatened and cornered (she much prefers the option of running off with her tail between her legs). However, down to her pampered lifestyle and upbringing, she is reckless and somewhat naive to what is outside her home, which often leads her into a lot of trouble, and she is also mocked by other dogs for her status as a human's pet, although this does not phase her as much as it used to.
Description: Most of her fur is a dark brown colour yet her underbelly, chest and pat of her muzzle are a lighter tan colour and the tip of her tail is darker. She also has a few, faint, light brown markings on her tail and forehead matching her light brown paws. Her eyes are an even darker brown colour. Her build is rather lean from the various adventures she tends to have when she wanders outside her home, however her fur is generally well groomed. She wears a dark green collar around her neck.
History: Nutmeg has always led an easy life being a pet from birth as were her parents. As a pup she was known as the troublemaker of the litter due to the fact that she would always try to venture outside the human house she lived in with her family and human owners. She and her two siblings were all later sold on to new homes: her brother Monty ended up living with a human couple who later moved out of the city, her sister Salsa was unfortunately sold to owners who would treat her cruelly and drive her onto the streets. Nutmeg meanwhile was sold to a small family which had a young child, she never saw her siblings since. The family treated her well and pampered her with treats and affection. She still lives a life of comfort with them now, although still enjoys her old puphood hobby of having adventures through the city while her owners are out.
Gang: Pet.
Species: Mutt.
Parents: Elvis (father) x Saskia (mother)
Sisters/Brothers: Monty and Salsa.

(Hope you don't mind if she's a pet).

Zodiac

In-Game Username: lemonpopsical
Name: Nutmeg (or Meg for short).
Personality: Being a pet she is friendly and curious by nature so has no problems with meeting strangers, only fighting back if she is threatened and cornered (she much prefers the option of running off with her tail between her legs). However, down to her pampered lifestyle and upbringing, she is reckless and somewhat naive to what is outside her home, which often leads her into a lot of trouble, and she is also mocked by other dogs for her status as a human's pet, although this does not phase her as much as it used to.
Description: Most of her fur is a dark brown colour yet her underbelly, chest and pat of her muzzle are a lighter tan colour and the tip of her tail is darker. She also has a few, faint, light brown markings on her tail and forehead matching her light brown paws. Her eyes are an even darker brown colour. Her build is rather lean from the various adventures she tends to have when she wanders outside her home, however her fur is generally well groomed. She wears a dark green collar around her neck.
History: Nutmeg has always led an easy life being a pet from birth as were her parents. As a pup she was known as the troublemaker of the litter due to the fact that she would always try to venture outside the human house she lived in with her family and human owners. She and her two siblings were all later sold on to new homes: her brother Monty ended up living with a human couple who later moved out of the city, her sister Salsa was unfortunately sold to owners who would treat her cruelly and drive her onto the streets. Nutmeg meanwhile was sold to a small family which had a young child, she never saw her siblings since. The family treated her well and pampered her with treats and affection. She still lives a life of comfort with them now, although still enjoys her old puphood hobby of having adventures through the city while her owners are out.
Gang: Pet.
Species: Mutt.
Parents: Elvis (father) x Saskia (mother)
Sisters/Brothers: Monty and Salsa.

(Hope you don't mind if she's a pet).
Accepted~

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
I may join o3o

Offline lemonpopsical

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Just to say i'm gonna be inactive for a little while until next wednesday! :)