Author Topic: City of the Stray, A Semi-Literate Dog Roleplay (RE-MAKING, NO POSTING)  (Read 42616 times)

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile

In-Game username:DINOSAUR215
Name:Slasher
Personality:He mainly is a dog that you never want to mess with,But when terrible things happen caused by disease or death by a car,He'll get in his sad mood.When theres a death caused by humans or other canines,He will go crazy and possibly even attack the one who caused the death.He likes doing the leader's dirty work.
Description:He is a German shepard.He has the abilities to walk quietly and carefully,He has claws made of steel.His fur is always messy.
History:When he was born,he lived with a 45 year old human.He always loved the human,until he brought another german shepard to the house.His name was Steel,he would always hurt slasher and tease him and eat his food before he got to eat.After 1 year staying with the human and steel,He ran away into the city street.Steel chased him but got ran overed.Slasher replaced his claws with steel to deal double damage to any attackers.Thasts when he came to live with Talerango Gang.
Gang:Talerango Gang
Species:German Shepard
Parents:Unkown
Brother/sisters:Steel(dead)
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
How do you get pictures on your posts?
My Deviantart

Offline Candystar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • SLENDERMAN COME RESCUE US
    • View Profile

In-game username:Candystar
Name:Miya
Personality:Miya is more like a shy dog than a heroic dog,which means she will likely be scared,frightened,or too weak to fight,although she will sometimes try to save others and fight.She will sometimes share her food,and shelter due to her kidness.She will get made if one of her friends are killed,but she might back away and run off,or fight.
Description:Miya is a German Shepard.She tends to keep her fur short but yet a little long.Miya is a great fisher.
History:Miya was a pup when a male human caught her and her parents.The human liked to torture dogs so he killed Miya's parents.Miya was forced to live in a cage outside.Every night when it was very cold,the human didn't bother to get Miya a blanket to keep warm.The human would get a paddle and beat Miya with it every morning.Miya was always forced to eat dirt,and she barley got to eat.She live like this for 7 years.When he humancame to paddle he one morning and opened Miya's cage,then the humans house phone rang and the human went to go it.The human never got Miya a chain to tie her up.The human left the cage open an accident,and Miya ot out,and ran away.
Gang:Miya is a loner,she isn't in a gang.
Species:German shepard
Parents:unknown
Siblings:None

Mood song:Zombie by Miser

DeviantArt username: InvaderSwag

Warriors Forum Username: \~BlushingPelt~/

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
You know what...nvm...its hard downloading these different files.
My Deviantart

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile

In-Game Username: Miette
Name: Ricci (Ree-chee)
Personality: Fends for herself, very street-smart, cautious, untrusting, aggressive
Description: Dark grey/black shaggy mutt. Bright amber eyes stand out from her fur.
History: Born and raised a stray, so she knows her way around this city. However she left the city she originally came from to find new possibilities and interesting things...
Gang: any of the three are a possibility
Species: Mutt
Parents: who knows
Sisters/Brothers: Probably some, though they either died, split away, or are now in one of the packs she avoids

Hope it's ok that I put her as a loner. I was hoping that she may join any of the packs through rp, or not.
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
Actually i am gonna join so plz accept my request.
My Deviantart

Zodiac

In-Game username:DINOSAUR215
Name:Slasher
Personality:He mainly is a dog that you never want to mess with,But when terrible things happen caused by disease or death by a car,He'll get in his sad mood.When theres a death caused by humans or other canines,He will go crazy and possibly even attack the one who caused the death.He likes doing the leader's dirty work.
Description:He is a German shepard.He has the abilities to walk quietly and carefully,He has claws made of steel.His fur is always messy.
History:When he was born,he lived with a 45 year old human.He always loved the human,until he brought another german shepard to the house.His name was Steel,he would always hurt slasher and tease him and eat his food before he got to eat.After 1 year staying with the human and steel,He ran away into the city street.Steel chased him but got ran overed.Slasher replaced his claws with steel to deal double damage to any attackers.Thasts when he came to live with Talerango Gang.
Gang:Talerango Gang
Species:German Shepard
Parents:Unkown
Brother/sisters:Steel(dead)

Accepted!

In-Game Username: Miette
Name: Ricci (Ree-chee)
Personality: Fends for herself, very street-smart, cautious, untrusting, aggressive
Description: Dark grey/black shaggy mutt. Bright amber eyes stand out from her fur.
History: Born and raised a stray, so she knows her way around this city. However she left the city she originally came from to find new possibilities and interesting things...
Gang: any of the three are a possibility
Species: Mutt
Parents: who knows
Sisters/Brothers: Probably some, though they either died, split away, or are now in one of the packs she avoids

Hope it's ok that I put her as a loner. I was hoping that she may join any of the packs through rp, or not.
Accepted! c:

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
:D! woo! cool map btw
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Zodiac

Offline Kittykat107

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
  My picture is
here: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/220/3/5/karma_from_feral_hearts_by_warriorkittykat108-d45v46h.png                                                                                                                                                                   
 In-Game Username: Kittykat107
Name: Karma
Personality: Karma is kind if you get to know her but she is very mysterious and often keeps to herself she lives by stealing prey from others and sleeps in a different place every night
Description: Karma is a black and white border collie mix she is medium sized and has some scars on her
History: She was born in the forest and raised by her father and mother her father was vicious and trained her roughly forcing her to actually have real fights with her brother and sister to train as soon as Karma was old enough she ran away killing her father before she left
Gang: None
Species: Border Collie Mix Dog
Parents: Snare (father) Fern (mother)
Sisters/Brothers Darkness (brother) Shahiki (twin sister) Raven (half sister)