Author Topic: i promised my self i wouln't ask for help but, can someone help plz?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
ok, so this ONE map my friend has for a warrior cat rp, it always says bad token when i try to go in, i have a ton of space left in my computer, the right settings, its a FHM file, my graphics card is not old. It seems all my other maps though, i can get in. it always says "bad token" on that ONE map. any help?
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: i promised my self i wouln't ask for help but, can someone help plz?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 03:57:22 am »
Only thing I can say is that either the process for the map isn't working correctly. Or if your friends are actually able to play there when you can't. It's something about loading the map for you. The token is always something with failed communication between server and client. At least most of the time.

If other maps are working for you, and the map works for your friends. It might be a big map with lots of things in it or custom objects making it load just a lil more than usual giving bad tokens n sturf?

Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 04:00:01 am »
well, the thing is, its set to where the map wont lag much. IDK whats wrong with it because ive been in a map where it lags and it only took two times to load, yet, this one wont load at all. ive tried moving it to terrains, didn't work, i tried moving it back to exports, didn't work. it works for the rest of the members other then another one who has more space in their computer and such then me.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 04:11:43 am »
Not because it would do much, maybe you can try re-downloading it.

It does sound odd though and I'm not sure what it could be unless it were the actual connection you were using.

Maybe the game says Bad token when it actually is another problem. I don't know, shouldn't do this though.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 04:14:15 am »
ive already redownloaded it, i have a bad history with games like this not liking me. ill see if i can find the problem.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 04:16:45 am »
Well, unless the game isn't lying. Try to think that this is a loading issue if that helps.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 04:20:16 am »
i might need to restart my computer O_O its now slowing down then speeding up, ill let you know if it fixes it.