Author Topic: Feralheart ideas  (Read 5264 times)

Offline Dragongirl45

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Feralheart is the best MMO :D
    • View Profile
Feralheart ideas
« on: August 09, 2011, 04:55:14 pm »
ok here are my ideas:

1)instant teleporting:teleporting to different locations and you friend location
2)parts:new dragon\bird parts like:skeleton wings\body,parts,colors.scales,feathers
3)gliches:no server probs and no group deleting
4)quests:if you want to do them,if not then delete
5)more areas:no need to download those annoying PC crashing maps
6)flying:faster movement to wanted locations
7)more feline\canine parts and colors

these are my ideas to Feralheart,hope you liked it :3  :D

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
Re: Feralheart ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:03:53 pm »
1. I was thinking that too cx It would be soso nice to visit Bonfire and Cape of Distant Worlds without the long walk.
2. Hu.. Are you suggesting wings? :c Those are a no.. But scale looking markings are okie dokie <3
3. Everyone agrees.
4. Hmm..
5. You could always download some of the nice maps made by FH members in the Feralheart Media section?
6. Flying is a no, but teleporting to the location might be nice.
7. Yes, yes. And also, yes.

Offline Silverfang30141

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 01:28:41 pm »
I totally agree with everything your saying, because in impressive title you got to have wings and fly :'(

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:55:26 pm »
I totally agree with everything your saying, because in impressive title you got to have wings and fly :'(

This also isn't impressive title. FH is supposed to be it's own seperate game, not impressive title with better graphics. Yes, ideas like most of these are good, but don't say that you want things in FH because they were/are in IT, they are meant to be different.
~~~

I agree with teleportation most definately though XD Everytime I lose a character in a map or something, or am trying to find someone, I have to go trekking through everything, a system to get you around would be much easier XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 02:03:11 pm »
XD we need teleporting, i hate the lagg in bonfire >.<
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline kiekowolf

• Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 04:29:46 am »
If feral heart and IT are supposed to be different games then how come they took IT dow I know it was full of viruses but I know slot of people who would download that game even though it was full of viruses ( I was chased by an angry squirrel flight in my came once *and no. Was a wolf at that not a warrior- but the angry squirrel flight chased em all over the plains because she thought I knew who to download it when didn't) ( my friends are crazy people

Offline kiekowolf

• Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • Im That Person you always see in the corner.^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 04:30:51 am »

This also isn't impressive title. FH is supposed to be it's own seperate game, not impressive title with better  graphics. Yes, ideas like most of these are good, but don't say that you want things in FH because they
were/are in IT, they are meant to be different.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:35:57 am by kiekowolf »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 04:49:50 am »
If feral heart and IT are supposed to be different games then how come they took IT dow I know it was full of viruses but I know slot of people who would download that game even though it was full of viruses ( I was chased by an angry squirrel flight in my came once *and no. Was a wolf at that not a warrior- but the angry squirrel flight chased em all over the plains because she thought I knew who to download it when didn't) ( my friends are crazy people

Just because they took IT down also doesn't mean that they aren't different games. It means that KovuLKD didn't like IT anymore and STARTED ON A NEW GAME. Oh, and it wasn't because of viruses, at leats not entirely I don't think. It was also hacked, and Kovu Simply didn't like IT anymore.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Silversss

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 09:58:46 pm »
All are wrong they didn't take down it the game crashed and they couldn't fix it so he made feral heart and they are supposed to be alike infact there the same game but with a different name. So he is trying to make it the same just give him time

Offline wolfdemon287

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Wolf Demons Rule Our World
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 12:28:31 am »
Sorry to say this, but you should know that KovuLKD won't be adding any of those. Sorry just wanted to tell ya. :L
WD287